Iruka Umino (Part 1)

"Well,that's it!Maybe we should continued it tomorrow and then go to bed." The Third Hokage said.

Everyone thought about that,they were getting tired and probably sleep soon.Everyone okayed the idea.

"I'm on to that!"Kurenai said.
"Would we sleep here or at our houses."Anko asked.
"I can set up sleeping bags for everyone." The Third Hokage said.
"Wait!What if we stop on—"Naruto said.
"Shh!"Inoichi suddenly interrupted.

All of them pause and look toward where his pointing.Konohamaru Ninja Squad are curled up near the edge of the couch,asleep.Akamaru is with Hinata near the sealing matrix,curled up around her own pillow.Somewhere further,Ino has her arm around his teammates,Shikamaru and Choji,they're all out like a light.

"Oh, I wondered why they were so quiet."Naruto said.
"It's probably pretty late,anyways.Let's call it a night."Kiba said yawns finding a spot next to Udon and getting himself comfortable.
"We're not going to use the room?"Asuma asked.
"You should go.I'm pretty comfortable here,it's like a big sleepover !Isn't it fun?"Kurenai said with a grin curled around Hinata and Akamaru.

Tsunade hums approving.Kakashi sigh,he leans back against the wall,closing his eyes.Anko raises a brow at the scenes.

"I guess it's our job to get enough blankets for everyone?"Anko asked rhetorically, she turn around and Kurenai is already at the doorway.

"You may not admit it,but you're such a mother,Anko."Kurenai said.
"I need a shower so I'm not going to take that bait this time."Anko said groaned picking up a few mugs to bring to the kitchen.
"Iruka-san and Kakashi-san,a hand?"Anko asked.

They were already standing.In the next morning after everyone had eaten,they all sit down to continue to watch the future.Iruka glanced at Naruto to see him fidgeting and smiled.

"Naruto,I'm sure everything will be fine."Iruka said in a brotherly way.
"I know, I just make sure."Naruto reply and then his attention was moved to the sealing matrix.
"It's my turn know."Iruka said pouring his chakra in the sealing matrix.

In the office where the mission was taken,Naruto was complaining about the mission he was about to take

"Ehhh,that mission!No,thank you!"Naruto said.
"Hah,what kind of response is that."Tsunade said in annoyance.
"That brat!!!"Tsunade grumbled.
"What was he doing there?"Iruka asked blinked.
"You cut your hair Sakura-chan!"Naruto w pointing vigorously at the scene.

Even Ino  was shocked while Sakura abruptly touched her hair and looked at Sasuke.She had heard that he like girls with long hair.
"Wow,Forehead you look mature."Ino compliments.
"Sh-Shut up Ino-pig!"Sakura reply blushed.