Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 4)

Jiraiya just looked over his shoulder and smiled at him.He walked towards Naruto and sat down.

"So that's what's eating at ya,huh kid?Heck,the only thing you need is a little more training.And at your level,you can master any jutsu you want too!"Jiraiya said as he wrapped his arm around Naruto's neck.
"Huh?"Naruto confused at the praise.
"I'm about to head out on another research trip,you wanna tag along.How about it,you think you can handle the rigors of my tulelage again."Jiraiya asked as Naruto looked at him surprised.
"Oh no no no no!You are not taking Naruto on one of your research trips."Tsunade said.
"What's the problem? I was just teaching him how to become a man."Jiraiya said his head a little to side as he crossed his arms.
"Someone else can teach him!You're too perverted!"Tsunade said.

"Now,that's what I like to hear."Naruto said.
"What are we waiting for?Let's bit the road."Jiraiya said as he let go of Naruto and stood up.
"So where we gonna be going?"Naruto asked looked up at him.
"First,we gotta get that arm of yours healed up.I'm thinking you need to go soak in shot spring."Jiraiya said.
"Huh,what do you mean hot spring?You think I don't know what you're going there for,Pervy Sage?"Naruto asked stood up quickly and pointed towards Jiraiya dramatically.
"This one's good for healing and there'll be plenty of ladies."Jiraiya said.

He lowered his voice probably thinking of a bunch of women.