Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 1)

Iruka sensing the mood in the room quickly decided to interrupt everyone in their thoughts.

"Maybe we should take a break for a bit."Iruka suggested.
"I think I'm going to get myself something to eat."Choza said admits and walk over to the table loaded with all kinds of food.
"Good idea!"Choji said standing up and follows his father.

There are bunch of others that follow as well,it's getting close to lunch time anyway.

"Just take your time."Kakashi said to Naruto while he too make his way over the food.
"It's not a matter of what we fix but we change.However,I don't have a clue as to why we're supposed to believe this."Naruto stated.

Anko and Kurenai in the kitchen making drinks for everyone while the others rest up in the hall,mumbled their own thoughts.

"I don't want to think of things so metaphysically."Kurenai said.
"Just humour me."Anko sighed.
"If this were all just a grand epic in the making and those viewings in the procjectionblined upbin what happened to us?"Kurenai asked.

When everyone settled down,Jiraiya poured his chakra in the sealing matrix and it started glowing and projecting on the wall.The scenes shown...

(One month before the Finals)

"What's with that big frog?What the heck are you?Hey...Pervy Sage what've you going to do about this?Naruto yelled with a knockout Ebisu in the floor.
"F-Foul!I'm not just a pervert!I'm super pervert!He interfered with my research."Jiraiya said.
"More importantly,what've you going to do about my training?Then take responsibility and join my training."Naruto said.
"Bye!"Jiraiya said as he escaped Naruto.

"It's me!"Jiraiya stood up and gazed at his future self.
"Looks like you managed to keep your youth and why are in the hot springs?"Tsunade said.
"I'm doing my research."Jiraiya said only being punched by Tsunade.

Then he jumped out through the window and headed towards the hotsprings.He found out a man peaking throughout a small gap at the women on the other side,all the while laughing like the pervert he was,Naruto transformed into a girl.

"Pervert!"Naruto-girl shrieked.
"Man,keep it quiet!Whacha gonna do if I get caught."An elderly ninja sat on a orange toad.
Everyone in the room collectively let out varrying degrees of exasperation.Some sigh,some facepalm and the others just sat there,mouths agape.
"Aw man! It's a pervert type,hate those kind of people ."Shino mumbled.