Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 3)

In Konoha,Team Kakashi has finished preparing their preparations to go to Suna Village.

"Alright,let's go."Naruto said.
"Okay,Tsunade-sensei we go first."Sakura said.
'If we hurry,we'll probably arrive in 3 days,that would allow me to save Kankuro-san if he hasn't received treatment. I hope nothing happens during the trip.'Sakura thoughts.
"Ah."Tsunade reply with a nod.
"We're got another Tsunade on our hand." Jiraiya said he hoped that day would never come.
"Another girl he would have watched out for and she took another student.It's great that there is someone to follow in Tsunade's footsteps.If only,she didn't also have the temper."The Third Hokage said.

Beside her stood Iruka who was worried to see Naruto,Iruka then closed his eyes before looking at Naruto with confidence.

"Do you best."Iruka said.
"Yeah!"Naruto reply.

Naruto started walking but his steps where stopped when someone appeared in front of him,it was Jiraiya.

"Yo,doing a mission Naruto?"Jiraiya asked.
"Yeah!"Naruto said and Jiraiya then looked at Tsunade.
"Uhm more importantly Tsunade,something terrible has happened,the Kazekage of the Land of the Sand has"Jiraiya said cut off.
"I know, I send these people there."Tsunade said pointing at Naruto and others.
"You,do know about something between Naruto and Akatsuki,right?" Jiraiya asked turned to Naruto.
"Naruto,come here for a moment."Jiraiya requested.