Heritage

"No way!How can someone as famous as her be the mother of an idiot like you Naruto-baka!!!"Sakura shouted.
"Hey Sakura-chan!Why do you keep saying that I am an idiot."Naruto protested.
"You might not believe it but it is the truth and keep it for yourselves because it is a high leveled secret of Konohagakure."Jiraiya said.
"Doesn't the Yondaime killed the Kyuubi."Ino asked.
"As you all know 12 years ago the Nine Tailed Fox attacked the village.For that reason special precautions had to be taken by your father;the child would secretly be delivered in a remote location outside the village with barriers around the areas and several Anbu guards as extra precaution.The Fourth Hokage saved the village by sealing it away. As a female jinchuriki,the strain of childbirth would weaken the seal keeping the Nine Tailed Fox sealed inside Kushina.But the only way for it to be actually sealed is by putting it inside the person.That person is Naruto-kun."The Third Hokage proclaimed.

All the genins looked at Naruto with fear their eyes who was sitting next to Kakashi and Iruka sighed. Tears began forming in Naruto's eyes many emotions are processing, fear, excitement,anger and sadness.The news was overwhelming at least.

"Are you okay?"Kiba asked.
"I'm fine"Naruto replied.
"And my father? You mentioned something about him a second ago?Naruto asked.

Naruto turned his head to see what the Hokage looking and noticed Jiraiya of the Sannin focused in the man on confusion

"Your father was my student: Namikaze Minato."Jiraiya spoke up quietly.
"My successor,Yondaime Hokage."The Third Hokage finished.

Naruto eyes ,once again widened in response.He felt the world around him freeze after the words.A man who amongst all of the great and horrible action in life,who happened to seal the Kyuubi within him.Some who didn't know Naruto's heritage gasped in shock.

'What the Yondaime is Naruto's father.'Genins thought.
"If he's my father,then why?Why'd he do it?Why'd he seal the Kyuubi inside me."Naruto began to question quietly.
" To be able to contain and prevent the Kyuubi from running havoc in Konoha.That's a huge responsibility that not everybody could do.It had to have somebody he trusted to do it.And I it he knew that you'd be able to grow and supervise despite the Kyuubi.And from the looks of it he was right."Jiraiya said giving the boy a thumbs up gestures.
'Dad was the part of your reasoning?Did you really have that much faith in me.'Naruto thought.
"I may not know the meaning of it but I know one day I'll be able to understand why I had this."Naruto proclaimed.
'Damn,I feel sorry for those adult who bullied Naruto if they figure the boy was Yondaime's son .'Kiba thought.
" It's getting too late should we head to the kitchen to eat something and continue this later."Choza said.
"Should -munch-we-munch-eat?"Choji asked in between his bites.
"Guys,lunch ready.Help yourselves."Anko called out the kitchen she was preparing foods with Yoshina Nara.

They remain silent the rest of the walk to the house specifically in the garden.

"Wait,I wanted to ask a questions something not making sense here,dattabeyo."Naruto said.
"Okay but first we have to eat foods." Kakashi said with one eye smiled.
"I want to know how would they like  specially my mother."Naruto asked while eating.
"Kushina's hobbies were pulling pranks and chatting.She also had a verbal tic when flustered or excited,she would end her sentences with dattabane,a trait passed down to you,Naruto.The only thing that you inherited to Minato-sensie was his blonde hair and your cerulean blue eyes.You can be his clone if you don't have whisker marks on your face."Kakashi answered.
"Don't forget about Naruto's deep love of ramen might also be genetic as it's mother is a big fan of ramen particularly shio ramen."The Third Hokage added.
"This...is the food of God."Naruto commented in a daze holding his miso ramen.
"Indeed she was just like you,she tended to act before thinking too much and always getting in trouble."Shikaku said.
"Calmed and collected but not afraid to talk back,sweet and nice although when provoked her personality changes 360 degree's in mood."Inochi added.
"She was a fucking legend amongst kunoichi that actually gave a damn about their career.And honestly,I think she actually was in the running for Hokage position like your father."Anko snorted.
"Really!!But who they fall into each other?"Naruto eyes widened.
"Kushina was kidnapped by Kumogakure,who wanted to make use of her special chakra in order to gain control of the Nine Tails.As they escorted her in Kumo,she secretly plucked and left behind strands of her red hair to mark her tail in hopes that someone would find her.Minato a former classmate whom Kushina had believed to be a wimp was the only one to pick up on this.After rescuing her,he informed her that he had always admired her red hair.Since Minato proved himself to be anything but a wimp,accepted her and like the one thing she'd always hated about herself.Kushina fell in love with him considering her red hair that bought them together."The Third Hokage said.
"I liked to have a red hair,I think it's good to me dattabeyo."Naruto said.

Every one listening to him sweatdropped and they facepalmed except for the dignified ones.

"It's better to be blonde like that,Naruto."Asuma said.
"You have feelings for him don't you?"Ino say secretly,walking back behind the chair as Hinata take seat.
"It's so obvious you care for him deeply.It was just a matter of time when he would realize that." Sakura giggled.

Hearing their comments made me instantly blushed.Hinata nod in regards to me having the feelings for the blonde and couldn't deny it.It would explain why she felt anytime he was around.

At this point,everyone is in lounging around the hall.Most are on the floor laying on the carpets and logging the pillows.Kakashi is sitting at the back with Asuma and Guy,though Kurenai and Anko are lounging comfortably on the couch.Choji found himself sharing his chips and few others had gotten drinks and munchies as well as they calmed and focused to theThird Hokage. The Third Hokage Hirusen Sarutobi gathers an audience to watch the series of fragments from the future's genins and change their futures.Everyone settle down after that taking off their bags and comfortably on the seats.