Glimpse in the Past (Part 1)

The blackness was suddenly filled with colors.The view showed a sunset that casted everything with a yellow glow.It was a very petty view but the eerie feelings that something bad happened.

The seals back upthe scene opens up with a mysterious masked figure staring up beneath him laid a few Anbu members guard the place.

"The head's almost out!Almost there Kushina!Keep going Kushina-San!"Biwiko said.

The woman lets out horrifying scream scaring the people in the room.

"Naruto get out here!And Kyuubi you stay right where you are!"Minato said worries holding into the women's stomach.
"It's okay.Get hot water."Biwiko said.

Kushina screams calmed down her tears remain.

"Congratulations,its a healthy baby boy!Biwiko informed.
"I'm going to be a father!"Minato said wipes the tears streaming down his cheeks.
"Naruto,I finally got to meet you!"Kushina whispers to the crying infant.

***A flashback stated***
Kushina was show inside a doctor's office in Konoha hospital.She looked stunned.

"Congratulations!"The doctor told her with a smile.
"What?"Kushina asked.

She didn't seem realize what was happening.

"Let's see,your due date is October 10."The doctor added.

Kushina started smiling in delight.The scenes changed again.Kushina was now beaming at a stunned Minato inside the apartment.She had clearly just gotten home and Minato looked stunned,just coming out of the kitchen with a bowl in hands.