Anko Mitarashi (Part 1)

After the tense scenes,Tsunade decided for everyone to take a break.
"Haaaaah!What is this drink?Its so refreshing,the tension I felt earlier has gone?Kiba sighed he was holding a bottle of drink in his hand.
"I don't know,but I agree with you.This drink is very refreshing."Shino said.
"Me too."Hinata said.
"To be sure,all the foods and drinks here are delicious."Choji said happily.

He was very happy to be there.Right now,everyone was scattering around the room while enjoying the food.Some of them ware checking the room.Some we're alone like Sasuke who was standing in the corner of the room.After a while,the Third Hokage called out to all of them.

"Alright everyone back to original positions,we will start the next scenes.

After the Hokage calls,they all returned to their seats as Anko poured her chakra on the sealing matrix.The scenes was making the weird actions but they all let it be since it's been like that after the other scenes.After a few minutes,the sealing matrix changed and revealed...

The running Anko in the gigantic trees inside the Forest of Death.
"It's been a long time,Anko."Orochimaru said.
"You are extremely dangerous S-Rank Wanted Criminal,that why I'm going to kill you even if cost of my life...it's my job as your former subordinate who learned everything for you,right Orochimaru."Anko said.
Who is she sensei?How can she wear such a provoking clothing?"Kiba asked looking at Anko covering his nose.
"She is my friend and a former student of Orochimaru and the holder of the curse seal."Kurenai said sighed.

She drew a senbon.
"You can't."Orochimaru said.
Just as she was about to throw them towards him,his tongue came lunging towards him.Anko dodged,upwards but the tongue followed and caught a grip of her hand making her let go of the senbon.She dropped to the ground and her hand off.
"Wasn't the battle between sensei and a former student?"Ino asked no one.

"Hidden Shadow Snake Hands.I won't let you get away."Anko said and four snake came out of her other arms sleeve and launched themselves at Orochimaru.

He was caught and was pulled in by Anko,she slammed him into the tree in front of her.Then she grabbed a hold of his palm and used her own to join them together before slamming a kunai to her hand to trap him.

Then she grabbed a hold of his palm and used her own to join them together before slamming a kunai to her hand to trap him

"I got you...Orochimaru,I'm going to borrow your left hand."Anko said and made some hand signs using Orochimaru's hand.
"You fool!"Jiraiya yelled.
"What is it Jiraiya-sama?"Kurenai asked.
"She about to commit suicide."Jiraiya said.
"That seal is..."Orochimaru said.
"That's right,you and I are going to die here.."Anko said.

But before she could perform her jutsu she was stopped by Orochimaru laughed.
"Are you trying to commit suicide."Orochimaru said.

"Orochimaru said