Chapter one

Tommy or Thomas was getting packed up to go to his new home with his abusive foster parents. Some might say " Why doesn't he try to run away? '' Well, he tried many times. But when you live in a small town and you're known as a troublemaker you don't get too far. Now, tommy wasn't sad to leave his old school behind after all they can fuck off. He was definitely not worried about his new school. After all 16 years of trauma doesn't do anything anything to a big man like hi-

"Thomas! You better be done with your packing!" Clara said. "Man, I really hate this bitch" Tommy muttered. "Yup all set to go" Tommy said while putting on a red and white hoodie. " Alright! Get your but down here and let's go" Clara yelled to him. " Okay madam!" Tommy said and with that he went down the stairs and got to put his stuff in the car.

Once they got in the car his foster parents said something that he did not believe. " Listen here, we are going to enroll you in a high school called Antarctic High. So you better behave because if you don't, well you'll know what is going to happen" Clara said. Tommy gulped and said "Yes Miss. Clara I understand." "You better, now for the other thing you will live in a small house that is behind our house. You'll see it when we get there" Mark said. "Okay" Tommy said with a surprised voice and his mind was going ten miles an hour.

'Wait, they are leaving me in a small house by myself. Sure it is behind where they are going to be living but normally I'll be sleeping in an attic' Tommy thought. In that second Tommy's foster parents interpreted his thinking. "We are also going to be giving you food that we won't eat. So you better be grateful that we are giving you this chance of freedom so don't waste it young man" Mark said. " Okay by the way where are we going sir? '' Tommy said with a voice of assurance. "Well, Thomas, we are going to a new city called Esempi. We heard it's a good place to have a new start" Mark said.

' A new start, these people don't need a new start. They are going to need therapy that's what they need fucking assholes' Tommy thought as he said a okay to them. ' Wait a minute, that means I'll also get a new start. Maybe I'll also get to have friends that care about me ......... Who am I kidding that will never happen. Just give it up before you get hopeful. After four hours of riding they made it there.

The house was a nice blue house that was nicely clean in the front. The grass was cut and the brushes were cut to square. Tommy thinks it looks like it came from a movie or book. He went to look at the house that he would be staying at. So he went to the back of the house like his father said. For Tommy this little house looked like a cottage all warm and cozy.

"Thomas! Come and help us" Clara said. "Okay coming!" Tommy said. After helping them out which took about four hours. Tommy was in front of the little cottage he will be staying at. He decided to call it "Man Cave" since he is a big man. He got the key that his foster parents gave him and opened it. As he walked in he noticed a tiny kitchen with a frigate and a microwave. A couch was placed by a window that showed into his foster parents back porch. He also took notice that there was also a door that led to the restroom. The restroom had the stuff that is needed in a restroom. He walked out and noticed that by the door there was a door that he could put his stuff in.

But before he could put his stuff away he decided to go to the store that was around the corner from the house. After he got there he got noodles, eggs, ketchup, bread, ham, mayonnaise, juice and coffee. He went in line and paid for it. You might be wondering, "where did he get the money?" Well, Tommy's foster parent's let him take care of his own food stamp. They also didn't care what he did as long as he did everything he was supposed to do, they left him alone. As he got home he noticed that his foster parents left, to who knows where. He noticed that in front of where he lived there were two boys, one looked small with brown fluffy hair, and the other was a boy that was tall and his hair was black, and white. Tommy being Tommy he decided to confront these strangers.

" Well you guys do know that it is freaky to stare at a house right." The two strangers got scared and jumped then turned around to glare at the guy that scared them. "Well, yea but do you know that it is also rude to scare someone!? '' The brown haired guy said. The tall bitch said "Tubbo calm down!" No! Ranboo don't you see this asshole started it!' the shor- no Tubbo said. "Okay, well then I'll be going now bye!" Tommy said as he started to put his earphones on and head to his man cave.

But, before he could, someone grabbed his arm and Tommy flinched so hard because of the pain. Tubbo let go because of the flinch and when he did Tommy ran as fast as he could to his man cave. The door was not locked so he got in and locked his door. Tommy then went to his restroom and noticed that his cuts were bleeding a little so he got his first aid kit and applied it. He then went to the kitchen and decided to put everything away since he will be going to the school that his foster parents said. He also decided to take a shower and get the stuff that he was planning to take into his backpack. He decided to make a sandwich for his dinner. Then he went to his couch/bed and went to bed. But before this he thought of one last thing.

'Tomorrow is a new day.'