Chapter-6

As soon as Clara closed the door. She went toward Tommy and smacked him across his face. Tommy wanted to scream at her but he knew all too well what would happen if he did. So he stood silent and looked at the floor. "What have we said about wearing a hoodie that covers your hair and head Thomas" Clara said. "That I have to wear it when I'm going anywhere." Tommy said as he stared at the ground. Clara gave Tommy another smack "look at me when I'm talking to you" Clara said. Tommy looked up at her with tears in his eyes.

    "Thomas stop being such a cry baby and grow up. Just now that you got lucky that I don't want to get my hands dirty. After all, I'm going somewhere with my friends. Oh and by the way you are going to pay 180 for rent." Clara said as she walked outside to get in her car. As Tommy saw that Clara went away he rubbed his eyes and went to fill out his paperwork. He then went to take a shower and saw that his cuts were healing. He was about to grab the blade but decided not to and went to make himself some food.

   After that he decided to sleep. Sunday went by fast. He turned in his paperwork to work at that library. Clementine was happy to see him. He got the job right there and Clementine told him to see her at whatever time he can make it on monday. He agreed and left back home his parents weren't there which he was happy about. As Tommy woke up he hated that today was monday. As he got ready for school he made sure that his hoodie was covering everything. He didn't understand why his foster parents were so paranoid about him having it on. He can't even see anything since it's so big on him.

    But he was glad that he got to see Tubbo, Ranboo and Purpled face. But not only theirs he also saw Wilburs and Technos face even if it was for a small time. They were the only ones that he saw in his 6 years of being foster by Clara and Mark. Don't get him wrong, he also wanted to see Phil's face. But he was scared of adults. Tommy snapped himself out of his thought process and started heading towards hell.

   As Tommy started to see his school he remembered why he dreaded it. He saw as the three cars pulled out and three people came out of the car. Tommy stopped in his tracks and glared at them from far away. The three people were Tubbo, Ranboo and Purpled. He noticed as Ranboo looked his way and noticed him. Tommy just put his middle finger up and Ranboo just laughed.

  Tubbo and Purpled looked the way that Ranboo was looking at and noticed Tommy with his middle finger up. They laughed with Ranboo but Tommy on the other hand was having none of it. He continued to walk until he was close enough to break an eardrum. Tommy being the loudest annoying person begins to yell at them for laughing at the big Tommy Innit.

     "How dare you laugh at me! Don't you know who I am! You know what I am leaving you get lucky that I won't start anything! But, I hope I broke your EARDRUMS!" Tommy said as he walked up the stairs. Purpled, Ranboo and Tubbo were still laughing as someone walked over to them. "So..... that is the guy that you guys want us to look after" the person whispered to them. Tubbo looked at the person and said "Yup I suspect something is going on. But, Dream make sure to keep it lowkey. We don't need others to get involved."

    "Alright I'll tell the others but he really does have a personality. I can see why you want him in your friend group." Dream said as he kept his gaze on the door that the kid walked into. "Nope, it's not only me that has interest in him." Tubbo said as he looked at Dream. "Ohh! Who else has interest in him" Dream said as he turned to face Tubbo. "Dream stop bothering tubbo and let's get to class." Someone else said. "Alright  then let's go Sapnap" Dream said. As Sapnap and Dream said their goodbye to the trio they walked inside to go to class.

      Right as Tommy was about to walk in his class he noticed someone in front of him. He looked up and when he noticed who it was. He froze even though his mind told him to run. "Hello, Thomas," he said with a huge smug smile.

Hello my fellow readers,
     I hope your enjoying my story.  I will be trying to get my other story that I have written in my notebook on this app soon. So keep on the look out for that. I hope that you guys enjoy this new year.