Chapter 10

“Tell the group we have a problem and to meet us at ……… Diner at 5:15 pm” Karl said.

    After Tommy, 'Foster parents’ have left the man cave. Tommy got off the floor and checked the time it was 4:15 in the afternoon.

Tommy decided that he should clean himself and get ready for work. Tommy first decided to clean up his cuts that were visible.

When Tommy finished he picked the first clothes he saw which were a black shirt with a red and black jacket with a hood and black pants. 

    He was wondering about putting it up but decided not too since his parents wouldn’t know.

He grabbed his phone and earphones and headed out the doors. As he walked he checked the time it was 4:40pm.

So he decided to put his earphones on and put his hood on for right now. 

    When he got to the bus stop he waited for 3 minutes and the bus showed up after 10 minutes.

The bus stopped at his stop and Tommy got down and made it to the library at 4:57pm.

As went up the steps he turned to his right and noticed the dinner that was right next to it.

     Tommy just turned back to the door of the library and went to walk in.

When Tommy walked in he took off his hood and went to Ms.Clementine.

She was happy to see him and she could see it when she smiled at him.

Ms.Clementine told him that their lunch break would begin in 26 minutes since it was 5:04pm. 

   Tommy just smiled and said ‘okay’ she then told him to organize the books that were in the chart in the place where they needed to go. Tommy went to work until it was 5:29 pm since

Ms.Clementine told him to stop. Since she wanted him to go to the dinner that is next to the library and get the order that she has placed.

She gives Tommy some money to pay for the order and so he can get something for himself. 

    Tommy gave Ms.Clementine a wave and walked to the dinner that was next to the library that he once looked at.

As he walked down the steps he noticed the name was called The Crowfather Diner. Tommy laughed at the weird name as he got to the last step.

He was wondering if he should put up his hood and decided not to. But as soon as he walked in the dinner Tommy was regretting not putting up his hood. 

     Tubbo was sitting with his whole group which was Purpled, Ranboo, Karl, Sapnap, Dream, Quackity, and etc.

They were talking about Tommy and what was going to be their next plan of action.

After all Tommy was getting a lot of ‘unwanted attention’ which he could tell that everyone was pissed off. But the ones who got more pissed off were Techno and Wilbur.

They might have not known him but Tubbo could tell that they would do anything to protect him. 

      But his words were caught off by the sound of the door being open. He turned to look at the door to see who entered but when he noticed who it was-

{Back to Tommy}

Tommy was literally regretting not putting his hood up. Cause as soon as he walked in he noticed some eyes go on him.

So Tommy quickly walks to the register to get Ms.Clementine's order which of course has a line. 

      But at least there were three people in front of him so he decided to look around while he was waiting in line.

As he looked around he noticed how the diner looked like the main colors were green, white and black.

But the thing that caught his attention were the drawn crows on the wall that had names on top of them.

As he looked closer he could see the features of the crows which he found amazing.

He noticed that it was almost his turn so he drew his attention to the muffins that were displayed.

     As soon as he noticed the muffins he knew that was what he was gonna get. So as soon as the person in front of him got his order.

He saw the person at the cashier bend down to grab something. So Tommy took off his earphones and he heard the person say this.

“Wait a minute…. I just have to pick this up alright” “Alright” Tommy said.

“You know what, I'll just leave you there then. What can I get for yo-” 

    Tommy noticed as the cashier's eyes widened as if he was in shock. Tommy looked at his name tag and it read Foolish.

‘For real, why do people have weird names here’ Tommy thought as he asked Foolish something.

“Uhm.. Are you alright there Foolish '' Tommy asked with a sincere voice. Tommy thinked that work since Foolish seemed to snap out of it.

As Foolish was about to answer his question someone from behind him said something that made him turn around since Tommy knew he recognized that voice. 

    “Wow Tommy being sincere, that's new?” Tommy turned to see Purpled leaning on a pillar.

“Well if it isn’t purple shit” Tommy said as he turned to Foolish.

“ By the way, Foolish. I’m here for Ms.Clementine's order.” But from behind him he heard Purpled say something under his breath that he didn’t catch.

“Oh alright let me get that for you, anything else before I check the back. By the way, are you new here” Foolish asked. 

   “Yup I am new here and I'd like to have four chocolate chip muffins.” Tommy said. Foolish added the order and told Tommy the price.

After Tommy paid, Foolish gave Tommy his receipt and told him to wait for 30 minutes to get his order.

As Tommy put his receipt in his pocket. He was about to look for a table to sit down next to the register when Purpled called him by a different name.

    “Thomas the train over here”Purpled said and Tommy could feel the smirk on his face.