Chapter 20

"He does, but we received new information from an old pal of his." Dream said as he looked at Tommy.

     Tommy looked at them confused.

   "What do you mean, Dream?" Tommy said.

    "What he means is that we contacted an old pal and he told us something odd," Punz said.

     Tommy thought for a second and wondered what they meant by odd.

     "What's odd about little old me" Tommy said with a little smile.

      "You know what it's nothing, me and Dream were planning on getting our blood drawn" Punz said as he saw Tommy pale.

       But Tommy didn't care if his face paled or not.

      After all, he wanted to know if they knew so with a shakening breath he said,"So wh-why are you telling me?"

      "I don't know. I just felt like saying it to change the subject" Punz said.

      But Tommy wasn't a fool he could tell it wasn't because of that.

       "You're lying and I can tell you are Punz. So tell me and don't go around trying to beat a bush," he said with a serious look.

      "Fine, are you afraid of needles and if so why?" Dream said with a straight face.

      As soon as Tommy heard needles he remembered who he had told this information too.

      "So he told you. I should have known."Tommy mumbled with a smile. "Well since he told you I guess I'll tell you. Yes I am but that is all I'll give you, guys."

      "So that means you guys are friends or were friends. Can you tell me what happened Tommy?" Punz said.

       "Unfortunately even I don't know what happened, Punz." Tommy said with a sad and mad look on his face as he walked away from the two.

     'Of course he told them this. But, this is what I get for telling him.' Tommy thought as a memory came of when he told his ex best friend his biggest fear.

     Which he now regrets telling him. As Tommy kept walking he only had one thought in his mind which included one person he tried to avoid.

     The very next day Tommy had woken up early and made a plan on how to get his ex best friend by himself.

       So he ate food and got dressed and headed out the door to school. As soon as he made it he saw that his ex best friend had barely walked in and that he was by himself.

     So Tommy ran up the steps and entered the school and started to look for his ex best friend. He ended up finding him by his locker just about to open it.

     Tommy notices him stop as if waiting to be approached by someone. So Tommy took that as a sign to go up to him but once behind him.

      Tommy didn't know what to do. But apparently his ex best friend did as he sighed and began to talk and turn to look at him.

    "*sighs* What do you want, Toms?" Jared said.

      "First of all, I would have asked how did you know I was behind you. But seeing as we are ex best friends I won't." Tommy said as he looked at Jared eye to eye.

       "Toms, just tell me what you want so you can leave me alone," Jared said with an annoyed look on his face.

       "Hmmm... Nope, after all it's your fault that I'm here anyway." Tommy said with a serious voice.

          "What could I have done? That made you want to come even close to me" Jared said as he looked at Tommy.

        Tommy gave him a face that said 'you really don't know what you did.'

        Jared also gave him a face that said 'I really don't know what I did'.

        "Fine then let's pretend that you didn't tell Dream and Punz my biggest fear" Tommy said.

        "Oh so that's why you came to talk to me." Jared said with a face of realization.

         "Don't just say it like it was nothing you bitch" Tommy said with an annoyed face.

         "Well what do you want me to do then?" Jared said as he glared at Tommy.

        "I just want you to stop telling them about my problems," Tommy said.

    "Yea not gonna happen" Jared said as he looked away from Tommy.

     "What do you mean not gonna happen"  Tommy said as a little chirp escaped from his mouth. Which made Jared laugh.

     "Stop laughing you fucking asswhole." Tommy said.

     "Toms just be glad I haven't told them about the past," Jared said as he was trying to regain his balance.

       "Wai-Wait they have asked about my past." Tommy asks him in a quiet voice.

      "Yep, they have multiple times. But Toms if I'm being honest I might tell them. After all, I don't see you opening up to them." Jared said as he slowly walked away but also waiting for Tommy to say something.

     But Tommy stayed quiet for a moment and then spoke up. "Fine but just know that if you do. Then nothing will stop me from telling them about your past as well. After all, it will only be fair, right?" Tommy said as he also walked away.

      In all honesty Jared wasn't expecting that response from Tommy.

      So the only response to that was "I guess it is only fair" Jared said as he put his head down and headed to his class. But he stopped when two pairs of white shoes stopped in front of him.

      As Jared lifted his head he knew who was going to be in front of him. After all, the scent was familiar to someone he hasn't talked to in a while. "Hello Punz" Jared said as he faced Punz.