Chapter 13

What the heck happened?” Punz asked them

     “Oh hey dear brother brother” Purpled said as if it was normal for this to happen.

     Punz looked at Purpled with a face that says ‘are you for real’.

    “Look he started alright he was saying some stuff about Tommy.”Purpled started but was interrupted by Punz.

     “Oh yeah…..uhm… about Tommy.” Punz said as he stretched Tommys name.

   “What. About.Him” Purpled said he noticed as Punz was pointing to behind the counter. 

     Purpled heard as the guy was screaming even louder but as he looked behind the counter he noticed Tommy.

    Purpled also noticed Tommy flinched when the guy had said his name and he noticed the tears in his eyes.

     Purpled quickly faced the guy and told Wilbur and Techno to get him to the sound proof room.

     He quickly grabs Tubbo and Ranboo. When Tubbo and Ranboo saw Tommy they quickly ran to him.

{Back to Tommy}

     Tommy felt as arms wrapped around him and that someone was telling him to breathe.

     So Tommy did as asked as his breath was slowing down he took a look around to see who was holding him.

    When he looked he didn’t see one but two people were holding him. He also saw someone else behind them that he felt like he should know. 

    He recognized them when the two people separated themselves from him. “I am sorry about this. It won-”.

    “Don’t you dare finish that sentence Tommy” He heard Purpled say.

   “Bu-” “Nope there is no ‘but’ here” Tubbo said.

    “After all we are friends.” Ranboo said. Tommy looked at them and thought.

    ‘But you guys are friends and I'm nobody. This whole school would agree with me. I should just agree and avoid them for the rest of this school year.’ 

    With that thought in mind Tommy just shook his head and he went to Punz.

     Punz was talking to Ms.Kristen and he stopped talking to her as soon as he spotted Tommy.

    “Welp thank you Ms.Kristen and I’m sorry about all the chaos that happened here” Punz said.

   “It was no problem and Tommy come back after school to pick up the little crow,” Ms.Kristen said.

   Tommy just shook his head and Punz said this. 

    “I’m also sorry that Purpled and his friends got into a fight.”

     “No that’s fine after all those boys never fight anyone without a reason” Ms.Kristen said.

    As Tommy and Punz were walking out of the Office Tommy thoughts were turning in his head.

    ‘They got in a fight with Liam. I wonder why? And why does Kristen trust them with all her heart? I don’t get it and she acted as if it was normal.”  

     Tommy was pulled out of his thoughts as Punz said goodbye and left. Tommy looked around and noticed that he was in his first period. 

     As soon as he walked in the bell ring saying that class had just started. So Tommy sat down at his seat and noticed an envelope when he opened it.

    He saw razors with fake blood and a note. Tommy shakenly opened the note and when he saw what it said he felt like crying or screaming.

     So he quickly put it back and threw it in his backpack. ‘Well that’s what I get for saying that Today was going to be a good day’ Tommy thought as he focused in his class. 

     Tommy was in his third period class when a piece of paper was passed around until it went to Tommy.

     When Tommy opened it and read what it said he wanted to fight the person who wrote it.

     Tommy looked around and saw how everyone was focused on the board. Tommy was then startled by the bell and he quickly packed up his stuff.

   As Tommy was walking out the classroom someone pulled their leg out which made him trip. He heard everyone laughing at him.

    ‘Okay calm down no need to get mad.’ Tommy thought until he heard someone say something that was also written on the note.

   “I guess we know why his parents don’t love him”.

    ‘That’s it, I don't care if I get suspended.’ Tommy thought as he was getting up and glared at the person.

  “Awh is little Tommy mad. I mean I guess you are since I simply told the truth.”

   As Tommy was about to hit the man he felt someone grab his arm. He turned his face to see who was holding him and it was Purpled. 

    He was about to say something when he heard a loud crash. When he turned around he saw Tubbo had hit the man.

   ‘What the fuck’ was all that he thought as Tubbo face turned to glare at everyone.

   But when his face turned to face Tommy his face softened.

   ‘Is he showing me pity?’ Tommy thought as Purpled let go of Tommy. When Purpled let go of Tommy's arm he felt as Purpled was looking at him. 

    Tommy didn’t turn to his face to Purpled he heard as Tubbo slowly walked to him.

    But before Tubbo could get close to him he put his hand up. “Don’t you dare” Tommy said as he put his head up and glared at him.

    “I don’t need your pity. You might think you are helping but you're not. So please stop” Tommy said as he was walking away.

    Tubbo was about to say something but Tommy cut him off. “Don’t you dare say that bullshit about being friends. Cause we are not so cut it out” 

     As Tommy walked into the library he thought about the note that was in the envelope and he started shaking.

     ‘I'm so sorry, Ranboo, Tubbo, and Purpled but I had to do it.’

‘Since it’s the only thing I can do’