Chapter-2

Tommy woke up at 5:30 in the morning because that was his original time to wake up. He decided to get dressed and eat a healthy breakfast cause he knew today was going to be a hecked day. After eating he checked his phone to see that it was 6:10 and that Mark sent him the school address he put it on google map. His school was only 30 minutes away and he knew that school started at 7:15 so he headed there. But before that he made sure to have everything he needed. As he walked out of his man cave he put his earphones in and hood up. He then locked his door and headed to school. After like 25 minutes of walking he noticed that he was almost there.

But, he noticed that the two boys that were in front of his house were also getting out of their car. He made himself look small and put his head down so they wouldn't see him as he walked by them. As he was about to make his first step to get up the stairs someone grabbed his shoulder. Tommy knew that he was caught red handed. He turned his head around and noticed that it was the person who he thought it was. Ranboo was trying to get Tubbo's hand off his shoulder. Tommy saw that everyone was staring at them.

So Tommy being a loud mouth said " Hey why don't you just let me go alright. I don't want to deal with bull shit." Tubbo didn't care; he laughed sarcastically and put on a sly smile that screamed 'not going to happen.' "Why don't you follow me to the principal office, new guy" Tubbo said. Tommy grinded his teeth together and said "Sure, lead the bitch boy". Everyone looked shocked at what Tommy had just said but a group of boy's just laughed. Tubbo sent a glare to them and said "Shut up and Wilbur come with me this is important." " Alright then I'll follow you." They began to walk to the principal office. Ranboo decided to break the silence.

" So what is your name, new boy." "Doesn't matter at least not to you" Tommy said with a hurtful tone. "Alright that's it what is wrong with you huh did your parents not teach you manners" Tubbo said with an angry tone. Right at that moment Tommy broke he was filled with rage. "You know what bitch that doesn't matter alright because frankly my life shouldn't matter to you" Tommy said as he continued to look at the floor since he so badly wanted to cry. Wilbur interrupted before a fight started.

"Ahem Tubbo, that's enough, leave him alone and you should also stop from what I heard you were a troublemaker. But there must be a rea-" Wilbur stopped. Because before they realized Tommy stopped and was running the other way as tears fell down. While he was running he remembered everything his foster parents said to him. He somehow ended at the back of the school curled up in a ball. 'Fuck why am I so fucking useless. If I were a perfect normal student this wouldn't happened" Tommy thought as he hit his fist on the ground. After a while he took out his phone and noticed it was 7:10.

Tommy got up and headed to the principal office but right as he was about to pull it he heard someone talking to him. He realized it was the three that he was walking to get here. "-ut Phil he looked like he was hurt the first time me and Ranboo met him" Tubbo said. "Look mate I know you're worried but he could be fine. After all I met Thomas' parents and they looked to be respectful to me" this phil guy said. 'Huh only if he knew the truth, not like it meant anything or would change anything about m-' Tommy thought as someone pushed him inside.

"Philza this kid was listening in to the conversation" the monotone voice said. "Hey I ain't no kid bitch boy you should say big man since I am a big man" Tommy said with no embarrassment in his voice. He got up and notice how big the man was. He looked about 6.8 feet tall and with that tommy lost his thought. As Phil was about to say something Tommy screamed as loud as he can. He also ran to hide behind Wilbur. "What the fuck! Your so fucking tall bitch and here I thought Ranboob and Wilbur the pig where tall but nah. You know what I am done with this bull shit I don't even know why I came to school" Tommy said.

As he was about to leave the whole room began to laugh and Wilbur grabbed his sweater so he wouldn't leave. Then the Phil guy began to talk after the laughs had calmed down. "Mate you are quite something else know Thomas would you please sit down." "Please Mr-'' Tommy began.  "Please call me Phil if that's alright." "Alright Phil then I would like it if you called me Tommy '' Tommy said with a real smile. Right at that moment they noticed that Tommy's smile was as bright as the sun. Then as Tommy was about to sit down Ranboo and Wilbur screamed at the same time "Phil he insulted me!"

"Alright, you little shits Tommy, here's your schedule. Please get to class without getting lost. If someone stops you just say you were the new student" Phil said with amusement in his voice and eyes. As Tommy turned around and walked out he didn't notice the concern their faces turned too. "Tubbo watch him and if you notice anything weird report it" Phil said. Tubbo just nodded and walked out of the office with Ranboo. "Dad you felt it too didn't you?" Wilbur said. "Yup I did but we can't do anything if he doesn't want help, Will" Phil said.

"I guess you're right about that dad," Wilbur said with something in his eyes.