Chapter 3

As Tommy was walking to class he thought about Ranboo and Tubbo. If he was being honest he would wish to be friends with them but he knows that he will probably destroy their friendship. After all he can never do something without destroying it. So Tommy decides to push that thought behind him. As he continued to walk he noticed that he almost made it to his classroom but before he was at the door. Someone touched his shoulders which made Tommy flinch. He then slowly turned around and noticed that it was Tubbo and Ranboo. But, he also noticed something in their faces that he couldn't quite place. Tubbo then began to talk.

"So, is your name Tommy or Thomas?" he began. " Why does it matter?" Tommy says with no consideration and as he puts his head down to keep his face hidden. "You do know if you keep up with this tough act you won't have many friends" Ranboo said without thinking twice. "I don't need friends alright, I can take care of myself,'' Tommy said with an eye roll. "Everyone needs friends, you know that right cause if people didn't they wouldn't have people to talk to" Tubbo said. "Well I don't... so fuck off" Tommy said as he pulled his shoulder away form tubbo hand and walked to class.

It was now time for lunch but Tommy's mind was somewhere else as he walked to lunch. His mind was stuck on the conversation that he had with tubbo. After all he couldn't be right because if he was right then Tommy would still have his friends. They left him when they figured out that he was being abused by his foster parents. So to Tommy friendship is a load of shit since his old friends became his bullies. They were always the reason why Tommy would get in trouble for things he didn't do. So after everything that he's been through his mind decided to block out any kind of relationship with anyone. But, Tommy didn't care after all he was a big man and he needed no one by his si-' his thoughts interrupted when someone called him

Tommy turned around and noticed that it was Ranboo and Tubbo with someone else being dragged with them. Tommy had enough with these people like could they take the hint. "Well hello Boob boy and Tubby" he said with all the sarcasm he can handle. Ranboo and Tubbo looked at him with a face that screamed 'seriously dude.' But the dude with them looked at him with a mad dog face. Tommy smirked when he realized this and said "what bitch boy got something to say."

"Yea, I actually do have something to say" the guy in the purple hoodie said. "Well go ahead I don't have time for this" Tommy said as he rolled his eyes. That just got him to snap at Tommy. "Look here Tommy, I don't know who you think you are but don't call my friends that." The guy said. Tubbo was about to stop this but Tommy interrupted. "I'll stop calling them if you promise to keep them away from me. It is so annoying" Tommy said with a disgusted voice. "You know what, I'll do that then after all they don't need a friend like you. Let's go Tubbo and Ranboo you guys shouldn't be friends with this ass hole" the guy in the purple hoodie said as he dragged his friends back with him.

As they were leaving Tommy turned around and began heading to a library so he can have some alone time. But Tommy felt so bad that he wanted to apologize and be forgiven. Even if they don't accept his apology he wants to tell them but Tommy knew that he messed up. As the whole day passes he thinks of what happened today. He doesn't blame anyone but himself so as he gets to his man

cave he grabs a knife and cuts himself three times.

Even though he knows that cutting yourself is bad he couldn't help it since it helps him deal with the pain that he carries. As he cleans the wound he thinks that life was meant to be hurtful cause if it wasn't then why do people have to suffer. He can remember every foster parent he had and how nice they were before they turned their backs on him. If he had a wish it would be to have a wonderful life with a family that loved him. But, to also have a Friendship that will never end and that will protect him no matter what he says. As Tommy lays down to sleep he thinks of times that he wants life to be easy. But he knows that will never happen.

He might have not noticed that something was by the window looking at him with sad eyes.