Chapter 24

{Jared's Pov}

     When I had gotten home I decided to take a shower and eat before going to sleep. But just as I was about to sleep my brian began to process what Toms had told me.

     Which made me become nervous or frightened for what's to come.

     'Fuck if what Toms told me is true. Then Eret probably does know about me too. Okay first I should calm down and sleep. Afterall he probably doesn't know and was probably taking a guess. So I'm probably fine. You know what I'll know tomorrow,' Jared thought. Not knowing what was going to happen tomorrow at school.

    The very next day I woke up and decided to tell my mother to take me to school. So I can arrive early and wait for Tommy by the stairs.

     But as I got out of my mothers car and took one step towards the school. I could feel my squirrel instinct kick in and dodge someone that was trying to touch my shoulder. I quickly turned around and noticed that it was Punz with Dream behind him.

     "Uhmm.. are you guys okay and why are you trying to scare me?" I asked genuinely confused by what had happened but as Punz was about to answer me.

    George quickly came to their rescue by saying hi to me. Which caught me off guard since I could see that Eret was right behind him.

    "Hey Jared, I'm really sorry about Punz and Dream. They always like to keep the freshmen on their toes." George said as he pushed them both away from me.

     I kind of just stood there a little confused. As my nose noticed the scent of something sweet and forestry in the air that made me want to stay with them.

    I could tell that the sweetness was also covering a different scent that made me feel warm. Which made my instincts more alert to them and a part of me wanted to cover my nose.

     But I decided to ignore it and tune back into the conversation to keep my mind busy. "But George-" Dream said "No buts, now Eret?" George said as he stared at Eret.

    Once I heard George say, 'Eret' I started to freak out a little... Okay maybe a lot but can you blame me? "Yes George." Eret said as they looked at me up and down.

    Which let me tell you, that made chills go down my spine and I hated that it did.

    So I decided to speak my mind once and for all. "Alright I don't know what your problem is, but leave me and Tommy out of it." I say as I glared at Eret with my animal instinct that came out.

     But the only thing that happened was that Eret just laughed at me. I noticed as George pinched his nose before sighing.

     "*sigh* Look Jared, it's just that Eret told us something about you and Tommy." As soon as I heard George say that sentence I started to panic.

      "Well, whatever he told you isn't true. Now if you need me I'll be going to my class." I say as I was trying to walk up the stairs. But the scent that I keep smelling when I'm around them is really bothering me. I always wondered how this smell never really bothered Tommy though.

    Or it could be that he never paid too much attention to it. I mean knowing Tommy, that could be it. As I stepped on the last step, I turned around to tell them about it.

    Seeing as class is about to start and I don't want anyone to be distracted.

     "So I thought that I should tell you guys but whoever is smelling like sweets, with a hint of forest, and maybe something else that I'm not quite sure about. Should probably cover it with another cologne," I say as I turn to them.

     But as I turned around I quickly noticed their shocked faces but decided that it was probably something else. So I decided to turn back around and open the door.

     But I stopped my hand as soon as I heard George call my name. So I turn back to face him since it's rude not to face someone when they're talking to you.

    Even though I really wanted to just enter the school and get this day over with.

    "Jared! I'm really sorry if my new cologne bothered you. But I just wanted to know if you could smell the third thing that they added. After all, I bought it and I want to make sure they didn't rip me off." he said.

    Which in all honesty I do understand seeing as I would be mad too if someone were to rip me off. So I decided to answer it and hope that I get it right.

   "Well, I could be wrong but I think it's vanilla?" I say which sounded more like a question. As soon as I noticed George's face went into a shock. I decided to declare myself right and turn back around to open the door and go in. 

{No one's pov}

    As soon as Jared walked into the school Eret spoke up first. "What did I say huh I told you guys."

    "Whatever, so George, what is the next course of action?" Dream said.

     "We just have to wait and see if Tommy has the same reaction. Now go back to your places. After all, Ranboo Tubbo and Purpled are about to come." George said as they walked back and pretended nothing happened.

{POV: Tommy}

      I was approaching my school and I saw Ranboo, Tubbo and Purpled come out of their car. Which got me really annoyed seeing as they all come with 3 different cars even though they live at the same house.

      So me being me,  I decided that I was not letting it go this time and no one really should. So, as I was 5 feet away from them. I was about to talk shit about them but Purpled's cologne got in my way.

    Since it was the same smell that had kept on bothering me when I had first arrived at this school or whenever I'm around them, I usually don't pay attention to it.

     But as of right now this scent is really strong and it's playing with my mind somehow. So I decided to add that in my list of things to tell them about.

     "Alright you guys need to stop with this" I said as I pointed to the cars.

     "Why hello to you too Tommy" Purpled said.

      "Shut up, Purp!" I say as I grin at him.

      "Tommy, can you please say my name right?" Purpled pleaded.

       "No I will not," I say as I decide to glare at him.

       "Either way, what do you mean by our cars?," Tubbo said.

        "Well Toby, I just don't get why you guys bring three cars to school?, when you guys live together." I say with a confused face.

     "Well it's be- wait, so am Toby to you know" Tubbo said.

      "Yup that's what I'll be calling you now. Either way I should probably be going now. After all, I don't need a worried Jared." I say as I walk up the stairs.

      But I automatically stopped when I remembered what I was going to tell them.

     "Oh and before I forget to tell you guys" I say as I quickly give them a side glance and began to talk again

   "One of you is wearing too much cologne. Which I don't mean to be rude but it could really distract a student. And before you ask, it smells like a forest mixed with sweetness if that makes sense. But the strongest smell that I could smell is vanilla." I say as I turn back and enter the school feeling smart.

Not knowing that I made a huge mistake.