Chapter 9

‘These Bastards are something else’

     Now as Tommy 6 period started to end his mind has finally remembered everything that has happened and he was in so much trouble.

But he knew he had to keep up his act since Purpled was in his 6 period class. So as his 6th period class ended he picked up his stuff and put them in his backpack.

He then went to exit his classroom but before he could his teacher could his name. 

   “Tommy, wait a moment” said Ms.Misty and Tommy groaned under his breath.

Since he knew that this teacher hated him and he hated her. I mean he always had to stay for a bit to talk to her and she would just be a bitch. She would just say things that he has heard throughout his life.

So as Tommy went to the front of the class he noticed as Purpled sat back down in his seat. Tommy could notice that his face was turning gears in his head as he was texting something on his phone.

      But Tommy didn’t care since he wanted to get home. So Tommy walked faster to stand in front of Ms.Misty.

Meanwhile Purpled noticed that Tommy would always have to stay after class so he made a quick plan.

So when he sat down he texted Tubbo about the weird situation and told him that he was going to leave his phone there and put it on record so they could know what was going on.

He knew Tubbo would agree so he left his phone and put it on record. He knew it wouldn’t die since he told Tubbo to grab it after the teacher left.

So he went out of the classroom and hoped his suspension wasn’t true about the teacher.

{Back to Tommy}

     As Tommy heard the door close Ms.Misty began to tell him everything that he had heard since he could remember.

Which made him mad since he was so sick and tired of hearing it. But before he could say anything Ms.Misty took out a knife from out of nowhere.

“What the fuck?!?” was all he could say.

As Ms.Misty laughed and said “What Tommy have you never seen a knife before.”

“Of course I have but why do you have it huh bit-.” 

    Ms.Misty threw the knife at him and Tommy barely dodged it.

Tommy knew he barely dodged it when he felt pain and something dripping on the left side of his cheek.

As Tommy touched his cheek Ms.Misty said “Watch that mouth of yours young man.”

When Tommy went to check his hand he saw blood on his hand. Right there and then Tommy wished Tubbo, Ranboo or Purpled were there to help him.

But he pushed that aside as he looked at the door and ran to get out. As Tommy got out he saw his other bullies by the door of the school and the bullies saw him so they walked to him. 

     Tommy then turned to the other side of the school and noticed three people that had barely turned the corner.

He looked for a second and noticed Karl was one of the three that had barely turned the corner.

Tommy at this point didn’t care and ran towards Karl and the other two people. He screamed Karl's nickname and that seemed to catch his attention and the other two people. Tommy ran to him until he was in front of Karl 

    “Swirl!” Tommy yelled and Karl looked up to see Tommy ran his way. As Tommy stops in front of karl.

Karl looked at Tommy's face and noticed that Tommy had a cut on his cheek and that Tommy was also crying.

Karl looked at Sapnap and Quackity and noticed that they were also shocked. Karl quickly looked up and noticed a group of three people and sent a glare at them.

Which made them turn pale and the group quickly got out of there. Karl then turned to Tommy.

{Back to Tommy}

    Tommy mentally screamed at him himself ‘Why did I do that there going to think I’m weak and giv-’.

Tommy thought process was cut off as someone grabbed his hand and Tommy couldn’t help but flinch at the touch.

He looked up to notice that Karl was the one who grabbed his hand.

“Hey Tommy, are you okay?” Karl asked and Tommy quickly took his hand away from Karl.

“Yup all good why” Tommy said as he put his head down to hide his cut.

Even though he was pretty sure that Karl had seen it. Tommy could feel the other two people looking at him. 

      Then he noticed that one of them whispered something in Karls ear.

“Oh yeah Tommy this is Sapnap and Quackity!” Karl said.

“Uhm … hi” Tommy said as he looked to the floor and all of a sudden his phone ding he went to grab his phone out of his pocket.

       As Tommy saw it his face turned pale and he noticed that Karl's face turned to concern.

Tommy quickly turned his phone off and told Karl that he had to go. As Tommy turned around to head ‘home’ Karl grabbed his arm.

“Tommy, before you go tell me where you got that cut from” Karl said.

Tommy knew that wasn’t a question but a demand. But Tommy really needed to get ‘home’ with that set in his mind. 

     Tommy used all his force to get out of Karls grip which he did as he ran towards the doors of the school he said.

“Sorry Karl but I really need to get home. I’ll tell you when I see you again”

What Tommy didn’t hear was what Karl said to Sapnap and Quackity.

“Tell the group we have a problem and to meet us at ……… Diner at 5:15” Karl said.