Chapter 5

‘I’m screwed’

     Tommy thought as he stared at the three people that were in front of him out of breath. ‘ Actually there screwed why the fuck did they follow me?’ Tommy thought with anger in his blood. “Okay look here Tubby and boob boy why the fuck did you follow me. Huh and you I thought we had a deal you purple freak”Tommy said with anger not directed at them. That’s when the three just looked at each other and looked surprised at how fast his demeanor changed. “Wow, now you're looking at me weird. That’s all I need. You know what…….never mind just answer my question alright. After All, I have stuff to do” Tommy said. 

   Purpled laughed at that. “Why do we have to explain? You are the one that has stuff to explain” Purpled said. He saw Tommy flinch at what he said but how fast he changed his composer. “I don’t need to tell you shit alright. So leave me the fuck alone purple freak and take those other freaks with you.”Tommy said with some thing in his voice that made them want to stay. “No, we are not leaving you alone, I can tell something is wrong Tommy” Ranboo said with a serious expression. 

    ‘I have to get out of here, if not I’ll get in trouble’ Tommy thought as his mind was running with many thoughts. Tubbo then stepped forward and said “Tommy are you sure you want us to leave you alone. After all, we just want to be fri-”. “Don’t you dare say that I don’t need people who 'll leave me at my worst. So turn around and leave me alone.” Tommy said with a serious and deathly look on his face but it was weird to the three boys since it reminded them of Phil.

   “Okay if that’s what you want but just know that the deal is off. After all, I can see why they don’t want to leave you alone. So now you'll have me trying to be your friend.” Purpled said with a smirk knowing that the blonde boy with blue eyes will be mad. “You bitch I don’t need you alright…….. I won’t allow you to win this you wrong’un.” Tommy said with a glare in his eyes. All three boys in front of him laughed. Tubbo was the first to speak up. “You will rather you want it to or not. Afterall Tommy everyone breaks eventually you will soon.”

     Tommy hated it and they can see that he does. Ranboo said something that made Tommy freeze in his thought process. “When you do, I hope that we are there with you. Come on guys, let's leave him alone.” Purpled spoke up after they had walked away from Tommy for ten minutes. “Guys, he looked so much like phil. What should we do?” Purpled said looking at his friends. “I don’t know but I do have to tell our other friends to look after him,” Tubbo said while grabbing his phone out to tell his friends. 

    “Alright, while you do that Tubbo I’ll tell my brother to tell his friends about him” Purpled said as he went to text his brother. “Right then, while you guys do that I’ll look for a place to eat since I don’t really have friends.” Ranboo said with a local face. Tubbo and Purpled stared at each other with concern. Then back at Ranboo who said “what I’m serious, we all have the same friends.” They looked at each other and shrugged saying “that’s true”. 

    They both looked back at their phones for a second as Ranboo made a noise of offense. “I can make friends if I want to.” Ranboo said as he started to pout and his two friends just hummed. “But on a serious note Tubbo, how do you think we are going to get him to talk to us?” Purpled said as he put his phones away. “Me and Ranboo have a few ideas. But for now….”

   After Tommy stood there for 10 minutes his legs gave up on him. ‘Why do they have to be such asswholes. I also don’t understand why they care for me. Actually no they are just pitying me well assholes I don’t need your pity. Watch you’ll give up on your pity no matter what.’ Tommy thought as he got off the floor to go back home and fill out the paperwork he had. But when Tommy made it home his mother was there at his little man cave.

     “Well, hello Tommy, welcome home” Clara said with a fake happy voice. ‘Well shit I’m screwed and because of those asswholes.’ Tommy thought as he greeted his parents with a hello too. Clara moved out of the way so Tommy could get inside. As soon as Clara closed the door. She went toward Tommy and smacked him across his face.