Chapter 29

As soon as Wilbur had walked up the stairs Kristen was opening her door but stopped when she saw...

{Kristen POV}

As I was walking out of my room I saw Wilbur. I was about to say something but then I saw a boy that looked about 14 to 16 years old. He was in Wilbur's arms but the thing that caught my attention was the squirrel's features and wings. I quickly ran to him and grabbed the boy.

    "Wow calm down mom." Wilbur said with a smile.    

    "Oh shh Wilbur." I said as I looked at the boy and then a thought came to my mind.

      So I turned to my youngest son -even if he is one minute later than my first son- to ask everything that is coming to my mind hoping that he has an answer.

     "Wilbur, where did you find this child? After all, I thought the government gave us all the hybrids to protect them." I said with a voice full of confusion.

      "Well mom, how do I say this? He was basically turned into a hybrid with experiment's. At Least that's what we think he and Tommy won't tell us anything. " Wilbur said with a nervous and serious voice. 

     "He was, What?!? *sighs* Welp I guess that would- Wait did you just say there was another one." I said, interrupting myself mid way through my sentence.

     " Yup I did mom and by the way his name is Jared just so you know." Wilbur said.

     "Alright then thanks for telling me Wilbur. By the way does Phil know about this?" I asked. 

     "Yup, he does mom and speaking of that-.You know what I'll let dad fill you in on what he is planning to do." Wilbur said.

     "Alright then Wil if your father asks where I am, tell him I'm in my nest." I said as I looked at Jared.

    " Alright mom I'll get going now," Wilbur said as he turned to walk down the stairs.

       A smile appeared on my face as I held the child in my hand tighter. I walked back to my room and I laid the child down on the nest that I had built and there was one thought on my mind as I looked at the child.

    'To think that people still did experiments on their children. But I guess that's fine since they have given me and Phil a child to take care of.'

{With Tommy POV}

     As I was waking up from my 'nap' I could hear other people whispering. So I decided to keep my eyes shut. Which was weird since my parents don't come to my man cave. But the weirdest thing is I also don't remember going to bed and that is when I remembered what had happened earlier that day.

     'Well of course they do this. But what do they want? As to go this far and kidnap- Wait, where is Jared? I swear if they did anything-' I thought but I was interrupted by Punz.

     "So what happened Wilbur?" Punz whispered to Wilbur. 

    "Nothing really, mom just took him to her room. Ohh and I also told her about Tommy." Wilbur said back.

     "Ohhh alright then Wilbur." Tubbo said in a really low voice. Before Wilbur could say anything I decided to speak up.

     "Shut up, you guys are loud." I said as I sat up on the couch and sent a glare to them. "Now where is Purpled."

    "I'll tell you where Purpled is if you can answer my questions?" Wilbur said as he went to sit down. 

     'I have a feeling those questions will affect what happens. But just maybe I can trust the- hey what am I thinking. I can't trust them, I just can't.' I thought as I put my head down.

    "I don't think I'll answer any of your questions. "I said as I looked at my shoes.

      "You and Jared are both stubborn children," Punz said. 

    "We aren't stubborn, we just know how to protect ourselves," I said with a low voice.

    "Tommy, can you please try to answer some of our questions," Tubbo said.

     I looked up to face Tubbo and I noticed his determination and I put my face down.

    "Tubbo I can't... No I won't answer your questions," I said as I looked at him.

   "Fine then I won't force you but you should show us your form" I heard Punz said.

  "What the fuck... Yea uhh that ain't gonna happen," I said as I stood up.

    "Toms sit down and show us your form. We don't know if your form could be damaged." I turned back to Wilbur as he said this.

    "I don't care, I won't show my form." I said. "Fine then Tubbo can you get Phil please," Techno said to Tubbo.

      'Phil.... Why did I feel weird right when Techno said his name right now?' I thought to myself as Tubbo agreed to get Phil.

    After some minutes I see Tubbo coming back with Phil, our principal. But the thing that caught my attention was the wings on his back. 

   "What happened, Techno?" I hear him say.

     I didn't hear what Techno had said because my interest was on the wings that looked black like obsidian.

     Just as I was about to blink, the wings disappeared. Which made me chirp in disappointment. As I noticed that I was chirping I quickly decided to cover my mouth.

     I flushed and turned bright red. I then hear Phil chuckle and say. "If you want to see my wings mate then show me your form mate." 

    Before I could really think about it my hybrid form came out. So when I saw my white wings circle around me. I quickly froze for a minute.

    Since I didn't know what-. You know what I really don't know what to think right now. 

    So I then decided to speak up; "How did you.. No, why did I... Actually, how did you-" As I was trying to stop myself from stuttering someone decided to speak up. Which was of course...