Chapter 28

Which made me automatically stop with the squirrel's warning sounds and also made me lay back down on the couch.

{Jared Pov still}

     'Wait, why did my body move on its own. How or why did I listen to him?' I thought as my instinct made me calm down.

    'I don't like this one bit' I thought and noticed that Punz's face changed when he noticed that I had calmed down.

   So with that he decided to speak first. "Alright know that you have calmed down. We should talk about a few things." Punz said.

   I gave a sarcastic laugh and said this.

     "We both know that I won't answer anything" I said as I looked to the ground.

    Since my instincts were acting up like it was telling me to trust them. I glared at Punz, feeling as if he did this, "What did you do to me?" I said in a whisper feeling like I shouldn't have said that.

     "Jared, Punz hasn't done anything. It's just your instinct's of your hybrid blood that runs through you," someone else said. To which I look and I see the Dream Team was also here

    "Wow, I didn't know that the Dream Team was here. But they also commit kidnapping. What a surprise?" I mumbled under my breath as I kept my glare on them.

     "Jared, stop glare at them," Punz said.

    Which made me stop without my knowledge.

    "Plus we didn't really kidnap you" I heard Sapnap say in a low voice which earned him a slap on the head by George.

    "Really, Sapnap. Either way that doesn't matter. What matters is the fact that we have to see his form, Punz," Dream said in concern for the little duckling.

    "I know that you are worried, Dream. But I have to ask him something," Punz said as he turned to me.

     "Jared, tell me the truth before we figure it out ourselves and trust me when I say this. The outcome will not be a good one," Punz said with a serious look.

     "Punz I really can't tell you the truth" I said as I turned to look at my hands.

     "After all you might get angry at me, or something worse could happen to yo-" I was saying until Techno laughed.

      "Kid, you don't have to worry about us, we can take off anything that heads our ways," Techno said.

    "I-I.. still can't," I said as My lips trembled.

    "Fine then, Wilbur do your thing," Punz said.

   "Alright well do" Wilbur said as he walked towards me.

    "Wait, what are you going to do Wilbur?" I said as I looked at him but all he did was silently continue walking towards me.

   As soon as he was close to me he took off his glasses and lowered his body to meet my eyes.

      "Don't worry, Jared. This won't hurt a bit," Wilbur said as his eyes glowed.

    Which freaked me out but the thing that scared me was what he said next. "Jared show us your form"

   Which caused my instincts to go crazy. I quickly closed my eyes and tried to block it but all it did was make it stronger. Then all of a sudden it stopped and when I opened my eyes.

      I saw my white wings around me. I stared in surprise but I quickly got out of it. That's when I noticed everyone looking at me with a shocked face.