Chapter-7

"Hello, Thomas,"he said with a huge smug smile.

     The person that was in front of Tommy was Jared and he is Tommy old bully. 'For fuck sake' was all Tommy thought as he tried to get away. "Hey calm down, you're not in any trouble."Jared said as he held Tommy by his shoulder. "What do you want Jared?" Tommy said as he looked up at him. "I just want to tell you to meet me at the back of the school during lunch." Jared said as he cracked his fist. Tommy wanted to say no but he couldn't since Jared and his mother knew his parents.

    He knew that saying no would get him in trouble with his parents and 'since when has Jared moved here' Tommy thought. But the more he thought about it. He realized that this was Jared mothers plan to begin with. She probably wants Jared to have his punching bag with him. So as Tommy came with that conclusion he just shook his head as a 'yes'. Since he knew there was no way of escaping this torture.

  But as Jared just smiled and Tommy shrunk in on himself. Someone that was leaning on a locker and was behind Jared. So Tommy didn't see them even though they knew Tommy wouldn't recognize him. After all they have never met, had their phone out and were in a conversation with someone else. So the person told them what they heard about this particular person they were told to protect.

    So as Tommy went to enter his class he never noticed that someone was smiling about what was about to happen during lunch. As third period was about to end Tommy was in full nerves since he knew Jared was going to kick his ass. When the bell rang Tommy was packing his stuff to get out and get this over with. So as soon as Tommy was done packing his stuff he went as fast as he could to get to the back of the school.

    Until someone grabbed the end of his backpack. Since Tommy was not expecting that he almost fell back. But as soon as he gained his balance he turned around to glare and noticed that it was Purpled. He mentally scolds him in his mind but before he can say something. Someone else was running towards Purpled out of breath. "Did.... you.... get... him.... Purpled..." that person said. "Yep I did" Purpled said as he glanced at Tommy. Tommy on the other hand opens his mouth to yell at Purpled. "Okay now put me down and tell me what you want. I have other manly things to do bitch."

     "Yeah not going to happen Tommy since the two of us know where you're going." Purpled said as he noticed Tommy flinch. 'How the fuck do they know did someone over hear us? Or was it just a guess' Tommy thought and he was about to test it. "I was just going to the library to read a book or play games." Tommy said and he noticed Purpled look at him with a face. "So you weren't about to go to the back of the school to get beat up." Purpled said and he noticed Tommy flinched again.

    "By the way, can you thank Quackity for me Karl" Purpled said. "We both know Quackity wouldn't mind anything." Karl said with a smile. "Yeah I know but if it wasn't for him. Tommy would have gotten his ass kicked." Purpled said and in the meantime Tommy was scolding this Quackity now he was going to get in trouble with his parents. But before they can say anything else Tubbo comes into their conversation like if he appeared out of nowhere. But at the same time Tommy escaped Purpled grip.

    Tommy grabbed Karls shirt and began to"talk''with him. But what Tommy didn't know was that his hoodie had fallen off and that his hair and eyes were showing when he talked to karl."Who the hell is Quackity and where can I find him?" he said with anger in his eyes. Karl was shell shocked for thirty seconds. He saw as Purpled yanked Tommy that looked so much like Phil. He then look at Tubbo and said "What the fuck". Tubbo just giggled and said "That was the same expression me and Ranboo and Purpled had".

    Purpled on the other hand told Tommy to calm down and also decided to fix his hoodie . 'What the fuck this guy really wants me to calm down is he stupid.' Tommy thought as he was mumbling with his words."Don't you dare tell me to calm down bitch. You don't know what is goi-" Tommy shut up right there.'Holy fuck I almost slipped up I'm fucked unless no one heard it' Tommy thought as he looked up at the three people. He noticed that Purpled was looking at him with a face of confusion and Tubbo was still talking to Karl.

'Good they didn't hear anything' Tommy thought.