Chapter 22

"Hello Punz" Jared said once he had faced Punz.

     "Why did you- I- .... Just tell me why, just why?" Punz said and Jared knew what he meant.

      "Like I said, it wasn't my fault. Neither was it my choice" Jared said as he murmured the last part.

    So Punz couldn't hear it but Punz heard the last part.

    "What do you mean it wasn't your choice? Everyone has a choice." Punz said.

    "But I didn't, alright. If I hadn't done what they told me. Then me and him would have-." Jared stopped there knowing that he was about to reveal his secret.

    So he decided to change the subject.

      "You know what? I don't have to explain it to you." Jared said as he went to walk around Punz.

       But Punz grabbed his hand with all the strength he had and asked this.

      "Who are 'they' Jared? And it seems like you do want to tell me but something is stopping you," Punz said.

      "This shouldn't be any of your business. So just let go of my hand." Jared said as he used his animal force to get out of the hard grip that Punz had him in.

       Jared held his hand close to him from the pain 'How the fuck is he this strong' he thought as he noticed that Punz was starting to cool down.

     "Jared, just tell me who are 'they'?" Punz said with a little hint of madness.

     Jared was starting to freak out since he had never seen Punz act this way.

     So he decided to change the conversation.

     "Punz, maybe we should just forget about this whole conversation. Okay? I have to go know the bell will ring soon and I really don't want to be late. So see you later alright, Punz," Jared said as he started to walk away from him.

     "Alright then I will see you later, Jared! But just know that whatever you are trying to hide, I will figure out what it is." Punz said with an angry smile.

       That just gave him a weird feeling.

      'Maybe I just shouldn't have told him. But I technically didn't know he would react this way. I should probably try to ignore him from now on.' Jared thought as he entered his classroom.

{Back with Tommy}

     Tommy was on his way to class now and was thinking about the conversation that he had overheard from Jared and Punz. Which kinda scared him since he didn't expect Punz to be that mad. But besides that he was thinking about Jared.

    'I guess now I know why he bullied me. I should have figured it out though. Maybe I should talk to him during lunch.' Tommy thought as he entered the classroom just as the tardy bell rang.

    'Man that was really close so glad I made it on time' Tommy thought as he sat down in his seat.

    When the third bell rang Tommy quickly packed up his stuff and went to the lunch room. As Tommy walked in he looked around and found the person he was looking for.

    Tommy found him leaning on a wall with his eyes closed. So he ran to the place he was and when he was 5 steps away he slowed down and stopped in front of him.

    That was when Jared had smelled Tommy so he quickly opened his eyes and saw Tommy in front of him.

    "What are you doing here, Tommy?" Jared said as he looked confused.

    "What I can't come over because I wanted to." Tommy said with a smile.

    "I mean you can but you don't come near me. Not after what happened at the other school." Jared said as he looked to the ground.

    "Hmm.. I guess that is true. But who's fault is it? Uh? Jared." Tommy said with a smile. But Jared could feel the anger in his voice.

   "Look Tommy, I'm-" Jared was about to apologize but Tommy quickly stopped him by saying.

    "Don't you dare apologize. I didn't come all the way here to hear your apology." Tommy said as he hugged his best friend and whispered something in his ear.

    "Why did you have to make that deal with your parents?" Which made Jared freeze for a second.

     "How did you know about that?" Jared whispered back.

     "I heard you and Punz talking about it after all I have good hearing" Tommy said as he pulled away from Jared.

     "Why didn't- Wait a minute you were eavesdropping on the conversation I had with Punz. You really are a gremlin, Toms." Jared said with a smile knowing his response.

     "How dare you call me that, asswhole." Tommy said with a smile.

     "Toms, I know that you don't want to tell your new friends. But what if they can help us. After all, we both know how persistent they are. They won't stop until they help or figure it out themselves." Jared said as he looked at Punz.

     "I really don't know if we should trust them, Jared. Or if we should tell them about it." Tommy said as he also looked at Punz.

     "Look Tommy I'm frankly scared of what would happen if they figured it out. Plus my instincts go crazy when they are around me. Even if they aren't and I can smell them. I-it just drives me crazy," Jared said.

     Tommy sighs and was about to agree with him. When out of the corner of their eyes they noticed someone with sunglasses was approaching them but they also had a dress.

    When this person was 1 foot away they spoke "Why hello it is a pleasure to finally meet you guys. I'm Eret and also a close friend of Punz." Eret said as he extended his hand to Jared.

     But as soon as this Eret guy's hand went down it made their instinct tell them to not shake his hand so they just looked at Eret's hands.

    "Well hi there Eret I'm Jared and this is Tommy. How can we help you?" Jared said as he and Tommy just looked up at him without shaking his hand.

   "Nothing at all I just wanted to know who was Ranboo's friend. Since I am his older brother. But I also wanted to know about you, Jared. Since Punz also talks about you," Eret said with a smile and as he put down his hands.

     "Hmm.. well know that you know who we are? I think it's time that you go, Eret" Jared said.

     But what Jared didn't know was that he had made a tiny mistake. That mistake was the exact same mistake that Tommy had done in the morning being the fact that they let their animal instincts free. Even if they had meant to let it free.

    Which let Eret smile even more knowing what he heard was right. See, the only reason he came near them was because he heard Tommy make a chirping noise when he was speaking to Jared in the morning.

    But now, Jared was also making a warning noise that animals make. So with that  Eret had figured out one of their secrets.

   But he wondered how the others would react to this new discovery. So with a smile on their face Eret had said his goodbye to Tommy and Jared. But as Eret had left them.

    He now had to figure out a way to tell the others about his new discovery.