Chapter 15

But he stopped when he heard a familiar voice."You know Jared is kind of right-"

    "Leave me alone, Punz. I'm pretty sure Purpled told you to not bother me any more." Tommy said as he gave Punz a serious look.

   "Hm.... I do recall him telling me that but that won't happen." Punz said as he gave Tommy a look of knowing.

    "Why are you looking at me like that?"Tommy said as he noticed Punz glancing at his arms.

    'There is no way that he knows' Tommy thought as he heard Punz sigh and walk closer to him.

   "Maybe I should tell him about this," Punz said as he grabbed Tommy's wrist.

   Tommy flinched and put his teeth together and looked up to glare at Punz.

    "Let go of my wri-"Tommy screamed in pain as Punz put pressure on his wrist. When Punz let go of Tommy's wrist.

      Tommy looked up and glared at Punz with tears in his eyes. But he didn't expect Punz to be glaring back at him with a cold and angry stare. Which sent shivers down to his spine and made him look away from him.

    Tommy realized it was a bad idea as Punz grabbed him and put him over his shoulder.

   "What the fuck put me down asswhole!"Tommy said as Punz grabbed his things that were on the floor.

     "Not gonna happen Tommy. Now tell me what you wanted from this store so I can grab it and we can go. Or we'll leave without it." Punz said.

    "I won't tell-" "I guess we'll be leaving it" Punz said as he walked to the entrance of the store.

    "Okay! I'll tell you I wanted the cow and a red bandana that was in front of the store." Tommy said with a defeated voice.

   "See that wasn't too hard" Punz said as he walked into the aisles that it was in.

  He also grabbed more stuff that he could give to Tommy. As they walk out the store with the stuff Tommy heard as Punz phone rang. He heard as Punz answered the phone.

   "Hi Tubbo,"Punz said. 'Tubbo' Tommy thought.

  "What do you mean? I told you that I'll be back. Well whatever, tell Purpled to get an uber if he so badly wants to go now and for six people" Punz said as he ended the call before they could ask questions.

   "So are you going to let me go so I can leave," Tommy said as he tried to look at Punz. Which he failed at doing. Let's keep in mind.

  "Yea not gonna happen" Punz said as he walked to the exit of the mall.

  "Oh my goodness why are you such a bitch just let me go asswhole," Tommy said with an annoyed voice and he noticed that Punz ignored him.

  So he just stayed quiet as Punz had him over his shoulder. But as Punz walked out Tommy could hear the voices he recognized.

    "Oi Punz why do we-"Purpled said and stopped when he saw someone over Punz's shoulder.

  "What the fuck Punz why do you have someone over your shoulder" Dream said.

   "Don't worry about it. Me and this thing have something to discuss" Punz said.

  "Hey bitch we don't have anything to talk about and I ain't no thing so put me down" Tommy said to Punz.

"Tommy!" said all four people, which made Tommy flinch.

  "Why the fuck do you have Tommy, Punz!" Tubbo said.

  "I found something out and we should all talk about it when we make it home." Punz said, which made Tommy confused.

   "Wait, what do you mean by-" Tommy was interrupted by the uber that stopped in front of them.

   "Okay then but you better tell us we get home" Tubbo said.

  Tommy knew he could escape but Punz had his stuff and he did want to leave that.

    So when Punz put him in the van he didn't try to leave and went to the back. He didn't even try to look up; he just turned his head to the window. Before he could even realize it he was out like a light.

  "So Punz, why did you have Tommy? After all, we told you to leave him alone." Tubbo said.

  "I said I'll tell you when we get home. Plus when have I ever listened to you, Tubbo?" Punz said.

  "Punz, you should have listened to Tubbo. After all, even Tommy has told them to leave him alone. So we should respect that." Dream said.

     "Yea that not gonna happen after all I think I have figured things out about him" Punz said.

    "Wait what? Punz my dear brother I know that you can read people by body language and style. But you are never that fast to figure things out. So either Tommy dropped his guard down by accident or you had someone investigate him. Which is both creepy and kinda cool." Purpled said as he looked at the window of the car.

     Punz just looked at Purpled before sighing.

   "Ranboo, are you alright back there." Punz said since he hasn't heard Ranboo yet.

   "Yup I'm all good but uhm isn't this kinda call kidnapping since Tommy didn't agree." Ranboo said as he had a concerned look on his face.

   "Wait, that means we have just committed our first crime. Fuck yeah Punz you are so cool." Tubbo said with a face of excitement.

   "No we ha- you know what I'm not gonna bother." Punz said as he went on his phone to text someone.