Chapter 30

So I then decided to speak up; "How did you.. No, why did I... Actually, how did you-" As I was trying to stop myself from stuttering someone decided to speak up. 

     Which was of course Techno but I should have expected this from him. After all, he is an English major and he always ranks first in all subjects. Like all subjects or so I heard... Anyway let's get back to the matter at hand.

    "Bruh at least finish your sentences or think about what you're going to say" He said as he rolled his eyes. 

     "Ohhh don't get me started you English major who reads mythology" I say with full sarcasm. 

     As I looked around the room I quickly took noticed that they were shocked to the core. So I started to walk backward towards the door while continuing to talk as I made my way towards the door.

     "But I can't really figure out how you and Wilbur are twins when" I say as I turn around the couch. As I did I took one last glance and noticed that I was close to the door.

    So I first looked forward and continued walking backwards and said, "Wilbur is someone who likes music and is a total bas-" 

     I stopped as I heard a sound behind me. I turned around and see Ranboo. But the thing that pissed me off was the door because I was literally 6 steps away from it.

    "Oh my goodness just why I was so close, Ranboo" I said to him. 

     "Yup I know but we can't let a hybrid go," he said as he led me back to the living room.

    "And why is that?," I said as I sat down on the couch but I looked at Wilbur.

    Which made everyone snap out of it.

    "Well, the government has trusted Phil to take care of the hybrids," he said calmly.

    "Okay but I wasn't born as one," I said with confusion and then realization hit me.

    'Welp that was stupid of me to do. Why did I just say that?' I thought as I bang my head with my hand.

     "Well you se- Wait what?" Wilbur said and not a moment later Punz spoke up.

    "So I was right, you and Jared were both experimented on."

     As Punz said this I quickly lifted up my head and noticed the everyone's face shifted to anger. 

    After 20 seconds of quietness Eret spoke up. "So Phil, what do you think? Should we follow your first plan or make a new one?" 

     'Wait a plan?' I thought as I looked at Phil. 

   "Hmm... Since we don't know who experimented on them. I think we stick with the first plan but I'm gonna add a new part to it. I'll tell you later, alright kids." Phil said with a weird smile.

    "Unless Tommy here wants to tell us," Punz said with a smirk.

    "You wish asswhole! As if I'll tell you or anyone here. I might have let that one slip but this one I'll keep" I said as I glared at Punz.

      "Fine then Tommy, keep that secret but just so you know we will find out soon." Dream said. 

    "Alright guys leave it at that. Now back to what I was saying, Tommy" Wilbur said as I looked at him. Once we made eye contact he began to talk again.

     "Since we now know that your blood was experimented on. Let me tell you this. Phil has the authority to also keep those whose blood was injected with hybrid blood. So meaning that you would still be filed as one," he said as he was waiting for it to sink in.

    "Okay then why does tha-" I said as my mind started to connect everything together. 

    'No I don't believe this at all' I thought as I looked at Phil and back to my feet.

   'I don't know what to do? I feel like my world is being torn about and why am I so happy about it being torn. I really shouldn't feel this way. Am I going insane? Or do I... No get it together, Tommy,' I thought as I slammed my hand on the coffee table to get their attention.

     As I looked up at them I began to say, "I frankly don't care. All I want to do is go home-" I said as I remembered what my 'parents' texted me.

     'Fuck I really have to go home but these people are so damn stubborn about letting me go. Plus they also have Jared.' I thought as I looked around the room.

     "Look Wilbur, I don't have time for this or for any of you. So can you just tell me where Jared is? So he and I can go home." I said as I was frankly tired of everything.

    "Wow, that's the first time you actually talked without acting out." Punz said impressed by it. 

     "Punz you- *sighs* Let me guess you guys aren't going to let Jared and I go," I said as I looked at all of them.

     "Well that was our original plan but Phil made us change our plan to a better one." Ranboo said.

     "Well let me tell you guys that won't work-" I said as someone touched my wing.

       I looked back and saw Tubbo. 

     'Shit when did he get here' I thought as Tubbo just looked up and smiled at me.

    He then said, "Look Tommy just trust us and calm down. You're gonna be fine and so are we. Okay?," 

    "Tubbo can you stop that pls." I say as I start to feel relaxed. 

    "Tommy we both know that if I do that. You'll try to figure out a way out." Tubbo said as my instincts started to tell me to sleep. 

    "Tubbo... when.. I... get...up-" was the last thing I said as darkness took over.

{No One Pov}

    "Welp, he's down for the count. So Phil, what are we going to do?" Tubbo said.

     "Hmmm I don't know since he didn't answer," Phil said and quickly added.

     "I should probably send him a Gmail since that is the only thing he checks on" Phil said. 

     "Alright then, Phil. We'll leave you alone for now." Punz said.

     As Punz was about to leave Eret spoke up. 

    "Wait Phil, we still have to talk about the plan." 

    "I know but you guys need to eat food. So I'll go see if Purple is done-" Phil said until he was interrupted by-

   "What about me?" Purpled said as he walked into the living room with a bowl of spaghetti. Ranboo noticed the bowl of spaghetti.

    "What the fuck Purpled so it's okay for you to get spaghetti. But when I tried to serve myself you told me to wait," Ranboo said in a hurt voice.

   "Well yea I wanted the first serve" Purpled said.

     As he picked up his fork and grabbed a fork full of spaghetti just to put it in his mouth.

   "That's it I'm gonna get a bowl of spaghetti so don't you dare try to stop me." Ranboo said as he walked to get a bowl of spaghetti. 

    "Ehh alright so what about me?" Purpled said.

     "It's nothing mate and Punz can you take Tommy so Tubbo can get spaghetti. Also take Tommy to Kristen. Oh I almost forgot after you guys eat. Come to my office so I can tell you about the plan," Phil said.