Chapter 25

Not knowing that I made a huge mistake.

{No One Pov}

      Tubbo just stood there surprised and then smiled. He looked up to see Ranboo and Purpled were speechless. His brother walked to them and said this.

      "So what happened?" Dream said.

     "Dream, let your brother think alright." George said.

      "But george-" Dream said.

      "No buts Dream" George said as he smacked Dream head.

      "I'll tell you if you tell me about Jared first." Tubbo said as he crossed his arms.

    "Jared is a hybrid like us since he smelled the scent." Punz said with a straight face.

     "Hmm... Alright then, I guess that makes sense. Now about Tommy he is also like us and we should also tell Phil about what we figured out." Purpled said.

        "Alright then" they all said.

       "Okay so when are you guys gonna tell him. After all, if you tell him right now he will go bird brain." Ranboo said.

     "Never mind telling him when school ends is way better." Tubbo said.

{Back to Tommy POV}

     As I entered the school I felt quite satisfied knowing that no one would have to deal with Purpled's silly perfume ever again. But as soon as I got close to Jared's locker.

    I noticed that Jared was starting to panic. So I decided to walk to Jared and ask him if he was alright. Seeing as I have never seen him act this way.

     "Are you alright Jared" I say with my voice laced with concern for him. But the next thing he says is something that I didn't want to hear.

   "Well the thing is that, I think they might have figured us out" Jared said as he looked to the floor.

     "What do you mean by that?" I say as I try to make him face me. But that is when the school bell rang. Jared quickly opened his locker and said this as he grabbed his stuff.

     "I'll tell you during lunch but let's meet in the library instead of the lunch room. Seeing as someone might be listening to our conversation."

    "Alright," was all that I could say as I walked to get to my class.

{Time skip to lunch time but Jared POV}

      As soon as I exited the classroom and headed towards the library. I could feel as if my instincts were telling me to duck and  I did.

     I also used my fast reflex to use my leg to trip whoever tried to touch me. I quickly turned around to see Punz which made my face pale. Even though he was on the floor.

    But as soon as I noticed him trying to stand up. I quickly started to run towards the library.

     Once I reached the door of the library, I could feel myself out of breath. But with all the strength I had.

     I quickly opened the door and noticed that no one was there. So I walked in and sat on the floor next to the door.

{No ones pov}

     After one whole minute Tommy came in and Jared noticed him out of breath too.

      "So what happened to you?" Jared asked even though he knew what happened.

      Tommy walked in and closed the door behind him. He then sat down next to Jared on the floor. Jared was about to ask again until Tommy put one finger up.

     After Tommy regained his breath he said this.

     "I had to run here since I might have made Wilbur fall on the ground." Tommy said, holding back a laugh.

     "Tommy why are you holding back a laugh at that" Jared said looking at him with a weird look.

      "Will looking back he kinda deserved that. After all, if he wanted to talk to me then he should have called my name. But do you know what the drama queen did instead," Tommy said as he looked at Jared.

      "What did he do instead, Tommy?" Jared asked.

      "This mother fucker tried to grab my shoulder" Tommy said.

    "Hmm well that is interesting since Punz also tried to grab my shoulder to talk to me" Jared said.

     "Let me guess he was also on the floor when you turned around to look at him." Tommy said with a goofy and knowing grin.

     "Yup you guessed right." Jared said and after a bit of silence Tommy spoke again.

     "Well we should move away from the door. So we could have that talk that you wanted to talk about." Tommy said.

     "Alright then lead the way" Jared said as serious as he can be.

      Which kind of shocked Tommy to the core. But Tommy just shook it off and stood up. As they were walking Tommy could have sworn that he saw  something pink and it looked like hair.

     But he quickly thought nothing of it and continued walking away. That is until they made it to a bookshelves that was far enough from the door.

    "Alright then, now that we are far away from the door. Why don't you tell me what happened in the morning" Tommy said as he looked at Jared.

      Jared then began to explain about how Punz tried to grab his shoulder. When Jared asked why he did that. Geogre stepped in and said something else that was ridiculously a lie. But he let it slide and how he noticed that Eret was with him.

     Which was strange but not as strange as how Eret looked at him with a knowing look in his eyes. But the most important part would be how Eret had told George and the others something.

     What, he didn't know and he didn't want to know since it could have been their secret. Which he made sure to tell Tommy that.

       "—- So do you think they know about us Tommy?" Jared asked with a nervous voice.

     After Jared asked this question to Tommy. Tommy became silent and after one minute he spoke up.

     "So... they might know but at the same time they might not know yet. In this situation we should look at a book about hybrids. So that we can make sure that none of us makes a mistake." Tommy said with a serious face.

     "Alright your right" Jared said as they both stood up and began to search.

      After 10 minutes Jared found a book that looked promising so he walked to Tommy and showed him the book so that they could read it.

       Once they got to the part they were looking for. Something caught their eyes and it was a phrase that said hybrids can smell the scent of vanilla while humans can't.

     Seeing as vanilla was something sweet to nestlings.  Once they read that part Jared dropped the book. He looked at Tommy and saw that he was also freaking out but he wasn't showing it.

     "You don't think that applies to us, right Jared. After all, we weren't born with it. Since they made us like this."  Tommy said with a little chirp in the end.