♥ Chapter 6 - Loosing Myself ♥

Dream was exhausted, he really was. After all these years of not showing his negativite emotions just to make everyone proud, but it all collapsed in the end anyways. The memories of ignoring his brother kept repeating over and over again like it happened yesterday.

Even if he was in stone, he could still hear everyone around him but he could not see them, he could only guess. There were no survivors on the incident because everything was silent, when he turned to stone for about an hour, he could hear the screams of some of the villagers and fire, he hated it.

The villagers are the reason on why his brother- Nightmare hated him, the villagers are the pain he felt each day, he hated it. He could hear his SOUL crack at the thought, it was loud and painful but all he could do was sit down in the dark.

Dream remembered the promise they made so long ago with his brother, now it was broken and his brother.. wasn't his brother no more. It was a monster that replaced his brother, he hated it.. but be couldn't bring himself to hate anyone.

For this was self inflicted from the beginning, Dream ignored his brother for a reason and that was a reason to protect him.. his brother.. who now hates him.. he deserved this.

Crack!

Dream heard his soul crack, he decides to ignore the pain and focuse on trying to check himself. He was in his own mindscape after all, nobody was stopping him from doing so except breaking logic.

DREAM JOKU

SEX:
Genderqueer

RACE:
Monster

AGE:
462

HEIGHT:
4 ft. tall

SOUL STATE:
Severely ᴄᴏʀʀᴜᴘᴛᴇᴅ to the point of unrepair

HP:
1 / 500

ATK:
50

DEF:
50

EXP:
10

NEXT:
20

WEAPON:

Bow and Positive Arrows

Powered by positive emotions. Only used when there is positivity in the surrounding area or can use their DETERMINATION.

Daggers

Connected by a single bowstring. Used only in emergencies and can be heavy. Bowstring can be used to suffocate someone to death.

Golden Pole

Used for shielding and firing small projectiles to enemies. Used only in emergencies and can be very heavy.

FACTS ('Perks' and 'Cons'):

Positive Aura