♥ Chapter 29 - Mysterious Crystal ♥

"Bro! I found a strange-looking crystal and–" Frost paused, realizing that I was awake.

"Dream!" Frost called, heading towards me before hugging me tightly.

"It's been awhile since your last visit! I was so worried about you, where have you been?" He asked.

Frost bombarded me with questions if I was feeling well, anything about my well being and health.

It was nice to know that someone out there cares for me, I honestly don't know why Blue betrayed us.

Giving him all the things he needed, training, affection and all that– some people just don't appreciate the things I do.

And I thought Ink was the last one that truly cared for me and not just because I bring joy.

Moving back to reality, Frost stopped with the questions and stared at me, thinking before he spoke. "Dream, what happened after you followed Ink?"

I could feel myself sweat, even if skeletons are unable to do that but we are abnormal after all.

"I– How do I explain this. ." I thought, outloud. Frost sighed, just about to ask another question when his bro stopped him.

Papyrus, now codenamed as Snow hushed Frost. He sighed in defeat, leaving me be.

"Big bro, what did you find? A strange looking crystal?" Snow changed the subject, making me chuckle in relief.

"Oh! Well, while I was outside when you told me to." Frost coughed,"GO OUTSIDE, SANS. TOUCH THE SNOW." Frost imitated.

Snow took a small glare at their bro before smiling at my direction and winking, not that way–

I smiled back before focusing on Frost's story. "While I was thinking for revenge like what any normal person would do, there was a purple glow on the snow– It was irresistible for me, so I got closer to the object. . Found the crystal and took it with me, wanted to show you guys!" Frost shoved the crystal to Snow's face after he finished.

Snow grabbed the crystal from his face and threw it elsewhere, but it did not shatter at all, not even a crack on its everglowing sparkle of light.

"GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!" Snow yelled, actually did it. "JUST– UGH" Snow stomped out of the room.

"Wha– What was that?" I looked at Frost for an answer, he just shrugged. "Huh. ."

"Hm. . I've never seen Papyrus get so angry for a crystal? What is wrong with it anyways?" Frost remarked.

He picked up the purple crystal, it glowed more. "I don't know. . But he is probably exaggerating." I replied.

"Does it have something to do with the crystal? I mean, I have never seen a purple crystal. . You should get your brother." I reminded Frost.

"Right." Frost placed the crystal in his pockets. "You go get rest, don't make an excuse that you just woke up. We found you real wounded."

"Also, your not getting away with explaining." Frost reminded, about to close the door. "See you sometime, probably tomorrow."

He shut the door, I have been laying on the bed the whole time of the drama and very confused.

"Uhm. . Okay." I made a thumbs up to myself, smiling for some odd reason. "I'm weird."