♥ Chapter 12 - One in Blue ♥

Dream and Frost started to hang out together more since the first time, even if it wasn't a first good expression on eachother but the monsters could mistake Dream and Frost as couples but they always say no. They are just friends after all.

When Ink found out just a week after Dream and Frost met, they were a bit annoyed but seeing Dream happy when they came home made him happy, it wasn't like the first time they met.

DREAM's POV

I created a portal that connected to their house, there was positivity but also a mix of negativity. It was a sick feeling for Dream, he felt like he was about to throw up but put it back down.

I created a portal that was filled with positive emotions, he was sick on the negative emotions that came from it aswell.

I knocked on the door of a very familiar house, it took a few seconds before a certain skeleton answered the door, looking left and right before noticing Dream.

"Oh Dream! Welcome, we got a new member that I wanted to introduce to you!" Ink pulled me inside the house.

He forgot to close the door ofcourse, a common thing for Ink to do and I was already used to it.

Ignoring the problem, Ink went to the kitchen and I smelled. . Something burning?

"Who's cooking?!" I asked Ink. "Our new member!" He responded with a smile, telling me everything was not okay.

I ran to the stove on where the smell was coming from and turned off the stove before it burns the house down.

After that, another skeleton came into the kitchen, who was wearing all blue that seemed a little disappointed.

I turned to the Blue Skeleton who was confused, but smiled for some reason.
"Dream, this is Blue." Ink pointed out, "Blue, this is Dream."

Awkward at first but I managed to speak out, "I'm the Guardian of all Positivity if you didn't know, which you probably do."

Blue nodded, already known me for whatever reason, either from all the says of the AUs or by stalking me.

First one seemed the fairest while the second was weird for me, who would stalk me when I can sense their happy or sad emotions.

"AND I AM THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, OR BLUE!" He yelled, which was about to make me deaf.

Blue's sudden yell made me cover my non-existent ears before returning to the normal stance.

"I'LL TRY COOKING AGAIN!" Blue said and prepared all the ingredients next to them before starting.

Atleast he knew the first and most important step of cooking, but still that did not make me trust him on cooking.

"Uh- How about I'll teach you instead! I've been cooking ever since." I stated, Blue looked at me.

"THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE DOES NOT NEED HELP!" Blue yelled, I'd probably have to get used to his yelling or he could put his voice low.

"I'd prefer for Dream to help you out on this, they know how to cook." Blue glared at Ink, "No, no! I didn't mean it like that!"

Ink waved his hands in defense, Blue turned to me. "FINE" He seemed mad in defeat.

"Let's get started. . What do you want to cook?" I asked Blue. "MAYBE SOME PANCAKES?" His response was like a question.

"Alright. ." The ingredients were now prepared since Blue had gotten them, he was planning to make pancakes earlier.