♥ Chapter 14 - Hangout ♥

We sat near a sakura tree, using its branches and leaves for shelter of the sun. This was my first time seeing a cherry tree, I heard that Sakura Trees represents a time of renewal and optimism, I've heard about it before when I was still alive in my past life. Now, I don't want to come back, ever.

Even in my past life, I've never learned anything new but regrets and pain but there are times where I learn to care and not. It was such a waste of my life to care for others goals but not mine, I shouldn't have listened to my parents long ago. My parents would always remind me to be a kind-heart but I felt like it was wrong, I just want to be myself and nothing more, people take advantage of me because I was so caring..

"The happiest person can be the sadness." I stared at the mirror, my eyes were blank as I heard no one but my own voice. I loved it.

But the past is the past, this is the future and you can change anything by your decisions. Reborn to protect the Balance of Positivity while your immortal. I loved it.

I doubt that I was my normal past self anymore. The person I wanted to be, I still was not even in my new life. My SOUL is corrupted after all, I can't go back. Never.

NARRATOR's POV

While Dream was thinking, Ink and Blue noticed Dream was spaced out again. They wanted to know what he was thinking about, so they don't have to worry about what he is thinking.

They noticed his eyes no longer stars, impossible. As the Guardian of Positivity, they are forever happy.

. . .

⚐︎☟︎📬︎ 📬︎ ☟︎⚐︎🕈︎ 🕈︎☼︎⚐︎☠︎☝︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎✡︎ 🕈︎☜︎☼︎☜︎

. . .

"Dream? Are you okay?" Blue said, out of the blue. Catching Dream's full attention with a shocked face before returning.

"Yeah, I'm alright." Dream replied, "There's just so many things running through my head."

As if Dream already knew what Blue was about to say next, it was only silence afterwards.

Nobody knew what to speak about, no plans of trying to defeat the Bad Sans in some way, just nothing.

That was until Dream broke the wary silence, "Uhm, I'm gonna go elsewhere instead to. ." He paused for a second, "To see the animals."

Dream immediately stood up from the Sakura Tree and went to the nearby forest, no longer in the clearing.

"Ink. ." Blue started. "Yeah?" Ink waits for Blue to finish. "Have you noticed that Dream is acting weird? Usually they would be the one to cheer us up and have something to talk about, is it not today?" Wondered Blue.

"Let's not question Dream, maybe they're not in the mood today." Ink theorized, but he was so wrong.

DREAM's POV

I tried to get a breather, even if skeletons don't have lungs. I no longer question logic as a skeleton myself, or atleast part skeleton.

"What's truly going on with me? I.." Suddenly, I felt a crack happen in my SOUL, the pain I just couldn't hold it any longer.

I fell to my knees, tears threatening to fall down my cheeks. They were such golden tears, many would say they are beautiful but these were tears of GUILT. "How is it?.. No. It's not them, unlike what THEY would think." I reasoned. "What's the reason?.."

"Alright Dream, you have to calm down or Ink and Blue are gonna see you as suspicious and will be worried. Just keep your straight face." I told myself.

I stood up, with pain in my SOUL but tried to ignore it, walking back to the clearing on where Ink and Blue are at.

"Hey guys, did I miss out on anything special?" I waved, sitting next to Ink. "Like how to return Nightmare to normal?" They shook their skulls.

"We need to talk about why you are acting weird." Said Blue.

----------

If your wondering on how Blue can speak normally without all caps, it is because he can command it or when he is too excited, if you haven't read the last chapter.