♥ Chapter 10 - Icey Skeleton ♥

After some gruesome hours on how to create a portal without a guide, I managed to create a portal that was big enough for me to fit in. "Finally, now I wonder where Ink has been all this time.. probably doing his job on protecting.." I thought, jumping through the portal.

It was an AU but I didn't have the skill to check the codes on which AU this was. I sighed, but this was a neutral AU and I could feel the balance of emotions here was off.

"Hmm, It seems that this AU prefers to stay out of battle.. I can already tell by this sign conveniently beside me." I stated, staring at the sign. "Erinvia, meaning peace if you remove the 'via'." I looked around, this place seemed to take place on the surface.

NARRATOR's POV

While Dream was exploring, they did not notice a skeleton watching them from a safe distance.

Disguised with the snow, they stared at Dream. His figure was. . Stunning for the skeleton.

Their white and yellow cloak was swaying, following the rough wind currents.

Dream covered his face with his arms, the snowflakes were getting on him.
"What are these things?" Dream questions.

Dream covered his face with his cloak and looked up at the sky, it was night time.

A beautiful night indeed, he wonders if AUs have different time lapses or times.

Bright star filled the night sky with gold, Night would have loved this. . If he was still here.

Dream sighed, sitting down and it wasn't really cold for him anymore. They wondered how skeletons get cold.

Dream was so distracted that he didn't notice someone sneaking up behind him.

"So, how's my AU? It's cool, I know." They said, which spooked Dream as he turned around and stood up while summoning his bow.

"Woah! You can calm down!" The stranger said, trying to put his fear away. Dream untied the bowstring as the bow turned to two daggers.

"Uhm, you can put that down! We can talk!" The stranger sounded very awkward of the situation before them.

"How could I know you won't kill me or something?. ." Dream states, very suspicious of them.

The skeleton raised his hands, to show that he has nothing on him or any thing like that.

"I won't! I uhm. . I just haven't seen any skeletons other than myself." They said.

Dream could sense little fear and sadness in their emotions, they're emotions were quite powerful.

"Can you please stop generating too much sadness? It hurts. ." Dream asked, the skeleton was confused.

The skeleton just shrugged it off, he honestly was used to this because of some hentai tentacles sans passing this world earlier.

"And. . I'm Dream, Guardian of Positivity." Dream introduced themselves.

"Ah! Apologies. My name is Frost, Order of Winter, I guess." The skele- Frost told them.

"I see. . I'm sorry for my rudeness by taking out my weapons, that doesn't really happen a lot to me." Dream apologized.

"No need! Sorry for scaring you too. Taking out your weapon or anything is okay, you're only doing that for self defense!" Frost responded well.

"Thank you for forgiving me. ." Dream looked like he was about to cry but wipped the tears before it could fall down.

"I-I'm sorry again, Im just-" Dream paused, feeling the warm of someone hugging them.

"Don't apologize, as I said. It was my fault for scaring you." Frost tried to comfort Dream, which may or may not have worked.

----------

"No, Frost is no AU that exists. This is just my OC and I'm showing it in this book.." The entity explained, sighing at the comments.