♥ Chapter 27 - Found ♥

NARRATOR'S POV

Dream threw the table across the room of a random AU, it injured a Papyrus of this AU.

Yes, Dream is quite strong but not that strong, just enough to carry a table. ". . ." The Papyrus stayed silent.

Dream didn't know which Papyrus this is but he doesn't care, he isn't himself anymore.

He almost killed Blue, but he was lucky to somewhat direct the arrow for it to not actually kill him.

He also killed Dust, who was Blue's boyfriend. He could say that he felt bad for Blue. But he was not.

Dream felt as if Blue deserved it all, feeling an urge to actually kill Blue. He had a taste.

Dream fell to his knees, breaking down into tears afterwards. He was a monster for something that were not his actions.

The Papyrus that hid from Dream had come out to comfort him, not caring if they were gonna die.

"Shh. . Calm down." The Papyrus comforted in a low voice, not their super loud one.

"Why. . Are you helping me?" Dream managed to speak, The Papyrus just nodded.

Dream cried onto the Papyrus's shoulder before the world turned dark on him.

???'s POV

If I remember correctly, this is my brother's friend. It was as he described, yellow spirit.

He wasn't such a happy being that this 'yellow spirit' used to be, I could sense his sadness.

I wondered what happened to my bro's friend after sometime, they haven't seen eachother for a while.

My suspicions were correct when I heard this 'yellow spirit' mumble about it being their fault.

About killing Dust, the past that they hated the most, all of their regrets in the past.

"I should tell this to big bro." I turned around only to face who I was looking for.

"Heya, small bro." Frost waved lazily, his eyes half closed. "Whatcha lookin' at?"

"Uh- Isn't this your friend? Uhm. . What's their name again. . Dream! Yeah, Dream." I informed.

"Wait what?" Frost peaked over my shoulder, seeing his friend. Dream, who was injured.

FROST'S POV

I took out Dream's SOUL without any permission, it was a not so lovely sight for the two.

It was so terrible that my brother immediately passed out on seeing it, I ran out of words at this point.

"Wha- What the hell. ." I managed to mumble out from my non-existent mouth.

Dream fluttered his eyes open, standing up and seeing his SOUL. ". . Is this-" He trailed off.

He covered his eyes with his palms, sobbing was heard from Dream. "Shh, don't cry. ." I tried to calm him down.

Dream seemed to cry even more than before, his sobs were louder. "What happened?" I asked.

I was right infront of him, his tears were a golden lit sun. "He. . I want someone- thing. ." He sobbed out.

My brother was already back up, it's been minutes that passed by now and Dream calmed down.

He finally took out his hands from his eyes, I see purple ones instead of those yellow bright eyes.

"Dream?!" I shouted, Dream fell on my knees. No. Not the disgusting way, perverts.

----------

The winged entity flapped its wings but not actually using them to fly at all.

"Pathetic. Let's get this spicy, shall we?" They stared at the readers that were outside the fourth wall.