♥ Chapter 40 - Questioned Love ♥

"just a thing. Dream, our mc in this book will call his Ink as his true name and not tools whenever no one else is around." The entity informed THEM.

----------

I woke up with a headache and also discovered that Ink slept on the floor instead, it made me feel pleased that he respected my privacy but also sad that he had to sacrifice such things. I shook my head, sitting up and looked at Ink's sleeping figure who is drooling, I stuck my tongue out.

"Heh, seriously? But whatever, Ink is gonna choose his room later.. and.. why the heck is my room so messy." I wondered, noticing just now that my room is filled with canvas and paint. "And this is why I hate you, Ink." I sighed, wanting to just face flat on the floor.

"Do you really mean it?~" Ink replied, scaring me as I literally, without thinking fell to the floor.. or atleast I was about to before Ink caught me in his arms. "Oh cmon Dream, I know you like me.. It's cute that your falling for me." Ink teased, winking and that made me blush.

"... NO!" I pushed him away from me as I fell on the floor, I'd rather not fall for anyone but myself. "Now I told you that you will stay for only ONE night!" I reminded him, feeling his sadness with my nature skill and face expressions.

"Fine, I'm gonna leave now." Ink said, standing up only to step on a canvas with something painted on it but it seemed to be only drying up. He looks down, feeling a slimy thing and gasps. "MY BABY! NOOOO" He leaned down, grabbing the canvas and hugging it, ruining his clothes in the process.

I felt jealous for that canvas but I shook it off, thinking I'm probably touch deprived after all those years on stone. I could only sigh once again, I refuse to believe after all the bad things I've done and told about. . I'm not falling in love until I fix my mistakes, which will take a long time.

"Yeah yeah, I'll get going now but I'm gonna visit you soon!" "But wait! What about your canvas?!" "You can keep them" He replied, smiling like an idiot to himself. "Whatever." I simply said after he left my room. "This idiot is gonna drive me crazy soon." I told myself when he left out of my sight, the door closing rather roughly and I heard an audible click.

"But it's the same reason on why I like him but I have to finish my job. Bring dreams and.. happiness for eternity. I hate myself for that but nevermind! I'm not back home anymore and in now in a new and unfamiliar place that is different from my home..?" I paused, hesitant. "Do I even call that place my home? Do I deserve to call my multiverse, a 'home'? Everyone back there either hates me, wants me for my aura or both." I rant, almost stuttering from time to time. "Do all deserve such a weak being like me? Or do I deserve to be in a cruel world? Do I.. No.

Am I supposed to be 𝚕 𝚘 𝚟 𝚎 𝚍?"