♥ Chapter 34 - Picking out Names ♥

I don't know who owns this picture but it is so cute that I had to count this in! Found it in Pinterest

----------

"WAIT WHAT?!" The two octopus snapped at my direction, a sickening crack heard echoing across the room. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" The meany aka mean octopus yelled, glaring at me.

I waved my hands up in defense. "Okay- Look- I didn't cause for you to come here! I uhm-.. not yet.." I mumbled the last bits, grinning before looking up at the two octopus. "Anyways! You should pick your nicknames! Because people can't keep calling you.. HEY NIGHTMARE!" About a few version of Nightmares turned to me. "See?!"

Someone sighed in the background, having enough of these dumb people but still can't get away from them.

"Did you really have to do that?" Sun sighed, standing up from the Sofa. They were the fancy ones and a version of Dream, they are from the Empireverse.

"Yes Sun!" I responded, smiling at them. "Wait, son?" The nice octopus wondered. "No no! Why the heck would I have a son?! It's S-U-N as in.. THE LASER UP AT THE SKY! IDIOTA!" I corrected, sticking my tongue out at the two octopus.

"They just wondered. No need to be so mean, Passive." Classic, the real Classic lazily said before heading back to sleep. They really just wake up when needed and sleep when they're not needed, I still question how they do that.. TEACH ME THE WAYS!

"But seriously, get back on the names. Mines Passive, that is sun." I pointed at Sun, he did a small wave at them.

"Stab!" Stab said confidently, swinging his knife. "My partner Powder and Food?? Dunno. Horror became the one thing they wanted all their life."

"Names mare, this is Crystal beside me." Mare rolled his eyes as Crystal winked at them. "Don't become a pervert again, Crystal." Mare said, Crystal rolled his eyes and walked away to talk to some other versions of himself instead.

"I'm Cq. My sons Radical, Windows and Gem." Cq introduced her three sons, smiling at them. Windows stayed behind as Radical and Gem went infront and waved at them.

"Gaze, my 'brother' is currently not here, their name is Moonnight. But if you find them doing anything suspicious, tell me about it and if you ever hurt them, I will hurt you." Gaze warned them, glaring at the mean octopus as they glare back.

"Wings and Fire." I told them for some reason, it reminded me of a book I read earlier. "They are both Dreams but it's because both of their Nights are dead, don't ask why because it's personal as said for the both of them." I explained, both nodded.

"Not everyone is here but nobody plans on it so you can just go on some random hall, you'll meet someone at that hallway. There are a lot of people in this house and all I can say, rip on the owner. Apparently, you can call anyone's name in this mansion and they will hear it. Just don't abuse the power because we will not hesitate to dump you in lasagna." I smirked, my eyes looking at the kitchen on were some of the Papyrus's are at this moment.

"Don't you dare do it again." Gaze told me, my smirk growing wider. "And I can tell you will do it, why did I leave you with me brother, why did he teach you how to prank?" Gaze inquired but nobody answered, he stopped after a few seconds.

"My name will be Morpheus. Dream will be Sunrise or Sunshine." The nice octopus said. "I'd prefer Sunshine at best." Sunshine told us, there was an Error404 in their gang.

"Well-" I was cut off by a loud bang that continued for a minute before stopping and we heard, "I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP!"

"NOT AGAIN! CAPTAIN, STOP FALLING DOWN THE STAIRS!" I shouted, heading to the place where the stairs are located. I found Captain on the floor infront of the stairs and filled with injuries. "The stairs really got you this time. Wow."

"What was that?" I looked up to find the person who questioned about to say 'who asked' before restraining myself. "Oh- I was suppose to check up on you earlier!" I paused, dropping Captain. (When did you carry him?)

A crack was heard. "I THINK I BROKE MY LEG BONE." Captain thought outloud.

----------

The characters called Morpheus and Sunrise/Sunshine belong to a famous user called

Originalsparkstar

Credits to them for permitting me to use their characters in one of their books called Reincarnated as Nightmare, but as the Parasite.

Ps. I don't know why but this is the time when Wattpad started to crash when trying to use '@'.