♥ Chapter 17 - Is this even Practice? ♥

It was a beautiful day today, atleast I could enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasted. I shifted out of my bed and headed downstairs, where I was greeted by Blue.

"Hey Blue." I said, sitting down the chair I would always sit on. "It's been awhile since the Bad Sans attacked, what do you think happened?"

"Don't know but because they are bad or whatever, they must be planning to destroy, kidnap blah blah blah.." Blue remarked.

"I'm gonna skip breakfast today Blue, I have somewhere to be." I stated, he looked at me with those eyes. "Also remind Ink to drink his vials. You know what I mean and don't forget to call me incase of an emergency and the Bad Sans decides to attack while I'm gone or something." I walked out the door, not waiting for Blue to respond.

Blue seemed to be worried of his new responsibilities but obliged on my orders and didn't complain, they waited for Ink to arrive downstairs. I can hear Ink's footsteps from outside, oh how loud it is. I can sense his anger and it wasn't so kind at all, I felt PITY for leaving Blue with Ink but I continue my way.

Instead of walking there, I decided to teleport because I was too exhausted to walk but before I teleported, I heard a yell from Ink and his boiling anger. I wanted to help Ink control his anger, I wanted to wait for Blue to call me but knowing Blue, he isn't going to call me for help because he thinks it was such a bother for me. I hated it.

I seeked shelter for cover of the sun but I found the Sakura tree we visited yesterday, I was all alone this time. "Right, I told myself I needed to practice my skills? Yeah, I did.." I reminded myself, pulling out my bow out of thin air.

I shot one of the trees that was about one mile away from me, it passed by some small plants leaves and it hit the targeted tree almost perfectly but I thought it wasn't good enough for me. "Something is up with Blue. I'm sure of it.. I sense lies on him and what happened when I was about to leave? Did Ink get angry at his drawings and did not drink his paints again?"

"I can bet that Ink is furious because he did not get his normal dose of paint vials and I assume that Blue is working with Nightmare.. isn't he? Nevermind face the consequences, even if I would mourn and blame his death." I shot another arrow, missed the target completely.

I sighed, being involved in a possibly endless war of immortals while you are a mortal is not so good. People who cared about you will grieve your death but you are just another life lost in the battle of guardians and gods. It was a master plan to take those who many cared about and kill them, it causes negativity throughout the entire multiverse, especially when they are an original.

I may be heartbroken, almost literally but I already was from the beginning of time itself. "I can't let it through me, look Blue.. I may be kind but I'm not to those who don't FU(N)KING ACCEPT MY KINDNESS!!" My arrow turned to a darker shade when I shot it, the arrow disintegrated whatever it touched but I noticed that Fresh came out of nowhere to censor me and disappeared right when he came because I heard a fresh poof.

I took a deep breath before noticing that I shot a poor tree with multiple arrows that were darker and tree looked like it was gonna die, the leaves fell and the branches turned and twisted as the color of the tree became much greyer before dying.

It was a shock to find out that you were taking out all your anger on a tree, my reflexes must have been acting up.

"I haven't even started training yet! And it seems that my mind is more better than me at doing things." I thought, unsummoning the bow.

I let out a light sigh, disappointed in myself but I felt my SOUL hurt once too many times.

"You really are a weak SOUL, aren't you? You crack at the little things that I feel, that I want to feel. The feelings of grief, sadness." I mumbled out.

"Pathetic.. my.. Counterpart would be taking advantage of this, absorbing all my negativity.. or maybe he cannot sense it?" I sat down on the grass.

The gentle breeze touching my bones, nice fresh air, but it wasn't time for any.

"I didn't even practice my magic yet and it seems like the sun is going down." I looked at the sunset, the sun was still so bright.

I was silent for sometime, before changing the subject in my mind. Trying to brighten up the mood.

"I've always wondered if the sun was a skeleton, watching us from below. . Oh fantasies." I chuckled at my past child self.