♥ Chapter 9 - Exploration ♥

Dream was looking through the drawers, he didn't really have anything to put in them since he doesn't own a lot of things. He also found out about technology, which confused them. It really has been long time, four hundred years can really be life changing to someone.

Ink busted down the door, running to it and resulted with destroying the door without even knocking, he needs to remember to knock the door or else he could see something he should not but poor door. "Hey Dream!" Ink waves.

"Oh.. hey Ink, you can create objects and stuff like that, right?" Dream asked, which Ink nodded but confused on where this was going. "Yeah! Why do you ask?" Ink inquires.

"I just need an eye patch and new clothes." Dream orders. "Don't ask why I need it.. I feel like I just do." He stated, feeling like Ink was going to ask him about it. It was private after all, nobody wants to talk about things that are in other people's lives such as embarrassing things or trauma.

"Can do! What type of clothes do you need, which color?" Ink asked, his small paintbrush on his hand and prepared to create anything.

"Just any clothes that are colored white or yellow, I guess those would fit me being a positive being.." Dream explained. "Anything would do.. but I want something to hide my identity."

Ink created everything that Dream had demanded without complains and left the room while holding his chest for some reason. But he is the protector after all, being the protector of thousands of AUs is a difficult task.

Ink had placed all of them on Dream's bed so it would be much easier, plus it was already cleaned. When Dream was done wearing his clothes, he looked at a conveniently placed mirror infront of him and did a few poses here and that. The clothes was a cloak with tapes under and dark shirt underneath, black long scarf in addition and long black gloves aswell. It was similar to Empire!Dream Sans indeed, with a few details removed. He looked perfect.

Dream went over to the bed and grabbed his eye patch, looking at the mirror and adjusted it so it would look both cool and comfortable. "There! All done." Dream stepped away from the mirror.

"Ink? You here?" Dream shouted, opening his door and waited for a response. None after a few seconds of waiting, Ink is probably elsewhere and doing their jobs to protect so I explored the house by myself.

DREAM's POV

I explored the house. Ink seemed to be an artist yet lacked some creativity with them by looking at all the paintings on the walls.

"Hmm. Maybe I could make portals! Like what Ink did earlier, do others create portals more differently than others?" I wondered.

All alone, I decided to try and create a portal so I could travel anywhere around the multiverse.

Somehow, managing to do it by mixing my energy together. Though, it was only a small portal.

"Aww! So adorable!" I was amazed by myself. It was a great start and there were more things I could do.

"But I need a more bigger one, don't think it would take that long!" I said and I wish I never did.

It took hours upon hours, to create a larger portal for me to fit in but I still made it.

Atleast it didn't take days or weeks for me to do it so I'm fine. Though I used up almost all my magic.

I decided to head to bed, don't wanna die due to dusting away. Plus, I don't need sleep, gods don't need one.

I jumped on my bed before closing my eyesockets. "Goodnight, World. . and Nightmare. ."

???'s POV

He felt the energy lazing around the multiverse, his stupid brother was awake.

He walked in the living room, where some of his members were just doing their own thing.

His favorite member noticed his presence. "Heya boss!" They waved, he hissed by the positivity.

"My brother is out of his statue state, I need all of you to find him. You are included too." He pointed at the black skeleton.

"S-SER-IOUSLY-LY?! IT'S YOUR P-PROB-BLEM! NOT MI- MINE!" The black skeleton managed to speak out.

"Whatever." He left the room afterwards, hearing some grunts before it returned to normal.