♥ Chapter 16 - Hated Memories ♥

We were eating dinner, talking about things such as how the AUs and ATs are doing and which one is our fav ones. Mine was Undertale, the original one that is not really counted as an AU or AT but I got nothing else. Blue was SwapFell, he said to never ask why. Ink had so many favorites that he doesn't know what he likes more because there were so much.

It also seemed that Ink had forgotten about what happened back at the fun 'hangout' while Blue still remembers. I mean, I can describe about their personalities while I recall everything.

I noticed that even with memory loss, Ink is smart on building plans but does things at the last minute. He is kind and somewhat has a mother attitude because of how so many AUs and ATs he has to care about. Unlike many of the Inks, this one cared both about the AU/AT and also the people inside which means me and Ink does not have a problem. But behind that mask is an emotionless skeleton who drinks vials of paint to feel emotions. He does not care of pain, a broken spine won't be enough to stop him.

Blue on the other hand, he is a mortal unlike me and Ink but tries his best to catch up to both of us. We don't rush him ofcourse, he is a caring and very hardworking skeleton who just wants attention to others. Always up to helping others, even when they backstabbed him, literally. Underneath was a skeleton that had insomnia, an overthinker and was filled with HATE. He had issues with his bro Papyrus, I was unable to help their relationship since it seemed to worsen at the point that Papyrus hurts Blue by accident.

Enough of this personalities, I finish my meal and placed them in the sink before leaving to my room. "I'll wash the plates!" I yelled and closed my door rather harshly.

Blue was still worried about me but I don't know how to reverse his worry for me. I didn't want to be such a pain in the butt because Blue already faced so much yet he worries about others, including me. It would waste so much of his time on watching me, he just couldn't focus on things like habits instead. I'd be taking too much attention from Blue, making him stressed from thinking I hated him or something along those lines.

Sighing from frustration, I felt my SOUL almost break down to pieces. "Stay longer." I told myself, holding my SOUL infront of me.

It was so badly damaged, cracks all around it and looked as if it was about to shatter at any moment, but it wont.

I hid my SOUL once to many times, lying on my yellow bed. It was comfy, but unlike the grass I was used to.

I was in a space of nothingness, just floating around, couldn't tell if I was moving or staying still.

It reminded me of when I waited for my reincarnation, but no need to think about my past life, nobody really cared for me.

Thinking more about the past, I was gaslighted by my own parents, they would tell me to keep being happy and help everyone.. without hesitation.

It describes who I am or who I was but now with my SOUL corrupted. I doubt that I can help anyone or something like that.

I just needed more practice on my Corruption Perk. So I could control my Corruption more and it won't attack frequently.

First, I needed rest to use lots of my magic tomorrow. I closed my eyes, even If it was already darkness around me.

Ṣ̶̬̳̱̩͓̬̣̽͑͒͂̓̄̋͘̚U̵̱̗̓Ŗ̴͕̞̰̞̻͚̯̀̎͘R̸̦̻͉̟̳̱͋̀̅̔̍̾͝Ő̴̅͂̑̽̉́͊̚ͅU̸̘̥͔̹̮͖̅̅̋̇̾͊̚͘̕͝N̶̼̳̓̅͠D̷̡̛̫̭̟̳̞͐ͅE̸̻̎̊̾̔̓̓͗̌͠D̶̹͚̆̀̋͑́̅͛̀̾ ̵̙̫̺̗͆̅B̶̡͎̱̥͈̘̗̙̱͗́́̈́̿͘͘ͅẎ̵͚̓̐̀̍͆ ̴͔͖̹͛̄͠D̵̤̖̠̗̟̭̜͉̝̭̊̊̂̓͠A̴͔̩͆̀̈́R̷̳̺͎͕͐̃̈́́̍̑͝K̸͓̲͓̯̹̮̙̗̮̮̽̿N̴̫̙̂E̴̯̤̓̾͑̕S̸̨͇̠̞͎͕͆̎͌̍̒̎͐͒̏̓Ṣ̷̃̃̅̕͘̕