♥ Chapter 13 - Discussion ♥

Blue rushed past me, grabbing a basket from the sofa. He looked tired and was obviously trying to stand up properly without almost tumbling. I sighed, "Don't overwork yourself Blue."

Blue ignored my words and left my sight without any response, not even a 'no' or 'mhm'. "..I hope your getting rest, Blue."

I remembered the time when I was still awake at about 1 AM because the Bad Sans decided to reck an AU while it was supposedly nighttime..

I let out a yawn and stretched myself, we gods don't need sleep but it was to boost our talents so we did anyways. I was going into my room down the hall, passing Blue's room when I stopped.

"Evil, they all are evil! They won't let me sleep or eat properly.. How evil are the 'Star' Sans?!" Blue whisper yelled, I felt like I was about to break down into tears. I gave Blue everything he wanted and things I don't have, such as love and care. People are so greedy sometimes.. I ran into my room and broke down into sobs when I locked my door.

It seemed like Blue had insomnia and very paranoid because I believe that I treated him the way he wanted, not a child like others yet I still get pushed away. Nobody wants to hear my thoughts.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I swear I heard Ink call out for me outside. "Coming!" I ran out the door to see Blue and Ink waiting for me.

"Dream! There you are, we were waiting for you for a few minutes, y'know that?" Said Ink. "I'm not a patient person and we all know that."

"Apologies Ink, I was a bit busy.." I answered. "Atleast we got a break from fighting the Bad Sans for a while." I looked up at the sky.

"ANYWAYS, LETS GO NOW!" Blue ran towards the first, Ink followed behind while I lightly sighed. "I wish this can go forever." I smiled before focusing on following them.

We passed by some monsters, some were annoyed by their friends but grown a fond over them. Most of them had fake smiles while waving at us, especially me.

I remembered about Frost, it had been a while since I've visited them and I'm not sure when I would be able to meet them again but I'm sure it won't be a long time.

The time when Nightmare and his gang found out about us was not so good, Nightmare tricked them into thinking that we were bad and they were manipulated by Nightmare. Even if Ink has a bad memory, he could never forget about the balance and so did I. In short, our first meeting was a mess with everyone fighting and mostly everyone was injured, especially us the Star Sans because we are outnumbered.

"No stop it Dream, stop thinking about it and move on. Nightmare doesn't care about you and he told you infront.." I mumbled, stopping my thoughts when I hear someone calling my name

"Huh? Oh uhm, yeah! Let's keep going." I walked passed them, not knowing where I'm going anyways. Blue was beside me while Ink was behind us.

I got the chance to take a closer glance at Blue, his face had eye bags under his eyes and that meant he didn't sleep well last night or didn't even sleep at all. Other signs such as short attention span, eye bags and much more.

Some signs can describe me a bit but I promise I'm taking good care of myself but I still care for other's well being. Blue went infront of me and led the way, he seemed to know where he is going so I didn't complain.

The same sick feeling crawled on my back, not literally. I wanted to throw up due to my own negativity.

This was surely gonna attract the Bad Sans to us, breathe in and breathe out. "Blue.. Have you seen any Bad Sans lately?" I asked.

"FORTUNATELY, NO. I HAVEN'T SEEN THE BAD SANS IN MY PLACE AND INK SAID EARLIER THAT HE COULDN'T FEEL ERROR DESTROYING NOW!" Blue responded.

"Same for me, I don't sense my brother- I mean Nightmare spreading negativity anymore but we all know it's gonna change soon." I replied with a honest answer.

"This is getting suspicious, they would usually destroy. They're planning something evil, are they not?" I stated.

"MAYBE THEY ARE IN A VACATION OR IN A BREAK?" Blue theorized, but not close to the answer.

Silence between the three of us, the tensions were slowly rising. I could feel the growing negativity from Blue and myself.

Blue stopped at a tree that had claw markings. "WE'RE HERE!" Blue said, passing by the tree with markings.

The landscape was beautiful, Ink was fascinated with it. But, he can't feel real emotions so I can only read his expressions.

"Gorgeous, is it not?" Blue remarked, I was a bit surprised that Blue can lower their voice in command.