♥ Chapter 26 - Frustrated ♥

The Bad Sans talked outside, where Sci could hear them through the door. "–Then we attack from behind." Said Nightmare.

They were talking about a strategy to capture Dream or atleast attempt to do so.

Dream's eyes were not natural, it was purple. Not a color for the Guardian of Positivity.

SCI's POV

I had placed my non-existent ear on the door, eavesdropping on the conversation.

I removed my ear from the door and gripped on the door handle, before turning it.

The shuffles of the Bad Sans returning to their position, it did sound like they made a circle.

"I just want to warn any of you to not approach Dream for the next three days that Blue recovers, they would harm Blue since this is not the Dream that you know." I warned them.

"I've checked Dream before, he is not the Guardian that you all knew from the start of your war." I tried to make a cover story.

"What?! What do you mean by that?!" Nightmare shouted, his tentacles sharpened at that moment.

It made me sweat by his anger but I managed to calm down, holding my chest lightly.

"I mean that, ever since you ate that apple. Have you ever noticed how weird Dream is? Where did his kind personality go? Why does he shoot anyone that he considers bad?" I made questions for Nightmare to think about.

"I've noticed, Dream doesn't trust others easily as before. He was the fluffy one and most talkative out of the Star Sans. Now, he isn't?" Cross pointed out.

"Wait, how do you know?" Killer asked, Cross realized his mistake and facepalmed himself from stupidity.

"Just– Don't ask. Anywho, Dream has trust issues, that's why he considers everyone who looks, does or knows to be a villain, as a bad guy." Cross said, "Plus, I've been with Dream and it took about months to get his trust."

I've known Cross for about years by now and it seems that he doesn't care if the Bad Sans would kill him. Not anymore.

By the looks that Cross is getting, he is gonna either get kicked out or killed, possibly both.

"We will talk back at the castle, Cross." Nightmare stared, Cross was sweating but he kept a straight face on.

"Nevertheless, It's possible that something happened to Dream last night, but as you said. The Guardian of Positivity is not to feel negativity. . Even fear?" I inquired.

Nightmare doesn't seem to realize fully on what is happening with Dream, I decided to give up.

"You can go now. Nightmare, I'll call you when Blue heals." The Bad Sans immediately left, with Nightmare taking a glance before leaving.

They left with a portal to their base, I sighed in frustration before getting to my office.