Chapter One

The warm sunlight lit up the green artificial grass flooring of the outdoor concourse. Most of the shops remained closed since it was too early to open, except for a 24-hour convenience store and a few cafes that were open for the morning people to grab and go for breakfast before heading to work.  

This place was well maintained and clean, and also a nice spot for people to get some peace of mind before kicking off their workday. 

One of the benches was occupied by Drew. She had long raven black hair that was let comfortably down past her shoulder, dressed up in a plain navy blue button-down shirt tucked into her long dark gray pants and a pair of low heels. She was holding a paper cup of hot coffee with her left hand while her free hand was scrolling her phone and checking out someone's Facebook.  

Coffee and Facebook apps were Drew's need and healer every morning before getting started at her hectic and stressful workplace. She used to see plenty of silly memes on social media, but lately, she had mentally subscribed to a new favorite girl's profile.  

Amy Tang 

Amy wasn't a famous Youtuber or a celebrity, but she was special to Drew. They get to know each other on the first day Amy joined the place Drew was working. 

Drew admired the ladies' beauty with their matching good-looking attire, but she was hooked when Amy appeared in her workplace. Her captivating face and her wonderful personality got Drew drawn into her day by day, especially her trademark sweet smile. 

"Drew!"

Speaking of the devil, Amy was walking in Drew's direction. Nothing much had changed since Drew tried to avoid seeing Amy for a month, but it was pretty hurt to see her favorite girl was comelier in her fresh look. Amy's newly trimmed shoulder-length silky dark hair down smoothly on her shoulders, red blouse, black pencil skirt, and a pair of black flats looked stunning on her petite frame. 

Last but not least, Amy's dark eyes irises beneath her black full-frame glasses along with her matching smiley lips were Drew's favorite all the time. However, when Drew's dark eyes irises shifted to the lucky guy, Zach, an awkward feeling crawled over her skin. 

Drew knew better. She had to deal with this and let go of the past since Amy was her best friend. Also, Drew was a master at hiding her emotion, a nice smile crept onto her face to greet the couple and she quickly dropped her phone into her handbag. 

Drew tried not to look at the lovebird's intertwined hands, focusing on Amy's face while she was happily waving at her. Drew hoped she would vanish right in front of the couple, but she knew that she shouldn't be rude to nice people like them 

It was pretty hard to overcome her feeling of hurt and embarrassment since it had been a month, but she knew she was old enough to get through this.   

Giving them best wishes was the only thing Drew had done for them after Amy shared the happy news with her. She was kinda hurt, but Drew was happy to see Amy was happy with Zach. She eventually played it cool and waved at the couple in return.

"I miss you so much, Drew!" Amy squealed gaily and enveloped the taller girl in her arms. 

The embrace was always nice and soothing for Drew, and she always looked forward to that whenever they saw each other around. But Drew knew that she couldn't expect so much from Amy's return. She eventually wrapped her arms around the tiny girl firmly in return.

"I missed you too," Drew seemed to force the word out of her mouth because she was guilty that she had expected all this little gesture from Amy was a little too much. It was hurting her to commit to a real friendship instead of a crush on a wonderful girl, but she had to. 

You're A Keeper (GxG)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara