Chapter Four

Nothing beat the warm evening since the sunset view in the busy city was decent. As usual, the girl driving in her black Vios was chilling out and swiftly turned up the volume of the latest Kpop song playing on the radio while humming along with the chorus of the song.

Drew was getting excited with the song, her slender fingers were drumming the steering wheel, while she knitted her brow, and slightly tilted her head to refresh her memory.

The melody of the song was familiar to Drew, and she was trying to remember the song she had heard from someone. In a split second, Drew's eyes shot wide open as she realized the new little cutie had hummed this song too.

Drew chuckled, shaking her head, and grinned like an idiot to herself that her mind was occupied by every little detail of the brunette she just met. Especially the pair of doll like eyes and smiling pouty lips perfectly displayed on her beautiful face.

Also, her chestnut curly hair and nice clothing that clung to the appealing curves of her body were mesmerizing.

Stop it Drew, quit that!

The girl in her black Vios chewed her inner cheek as she lightly knocked her forehead on the sterling a few times to calm down.

Who wouldn't be drawn to a bubbly and adorable girl like Giselle? Everyone would do so.

Drew shrugged it off and kept reminded to herself that the cutie was a nice friend like Amy. Yes, Drew had been through enough, and she never wanted to be miserable again. But, these two girls were beautiful inside and out, unlikely other ladies in her working place who were fakers and constantly gossiping.

She was right, she was supposed to make friends with the girls she liked instead of thinking something could blossom that would happen between them. But, how could she resist since she was a sucker for the cuties who were perfect and a total package? If only they were sharing the same sexuality as her.

Drew blew out a huff from her lips, looked at the traffic light once again which just flicked from red into green, and she knew she had to keep driving and stay safe for the journey to her home.

It had taken 45 minutes for Drew to drive home in the heavy traffic. The drive only took 20 minutes to drive if it was traffic free. Eventually, Drew pulled up her car to the garage of the corner unit double-story terrace house.

She stretched her arms over her head after getting out of her car, and she smiled at the warm homey view of the mini garden filled with her mom's favorite flowers. She was grateful the house remained the same and that her nanny, Delilah, has well taken care of it.

After a nice stretch of her stiff body, she inhaled the delicious aroma of the home cooking that smelled amazing, and her belly was growling in agreement. Drew hummed loud enough for tanned skin and plump lady in her plain floral green sundress who just walked out to the porch to gaze at her with a wide grin.

"There you are, Min Min!" the lady's voice was always nice to hear and welcoming for Drew.

Drew happily walked toward her favorite nanny and pulled her into a firm hug she always needed. Drew let her eyes close and sighed comfortably when her nanny returned the firm hug and gently patted her head as she whispered sharply, "Hurry get a shower and don't plan to diet tonight."

They pulled away as Drew chuckled since she had gained a few pounds after her nanny came back. Drew jokingly rubbed her belly with pursed her lips, "How could I get rid of this with you feeding me your sinful foods every day?"

"I have cooked curry chicken rice for us," Delilah sang along with a giggle knowing Drew couldn't resist.

"Well, I'm not just a sucker for the cuties, but also a sucker for Delilah's cooking," Drew mocked with a sigh.