Chapter Thirteen

The brunette was standing in the living room of Drew's house, smiling at the mini garden outside of the house with a light drizzle falling from the sky in the dim light after a previous downpour. It was a fine evening Friday night for the pair to kick off the coming weekend since they got back to Drew's home a minute before the rain, and the cozy house was perfect with the chill weather.

Giselle walked closer to the sliding door of the living room and took a good look at the mini garden. There was a two-seat white metal swing, the Japanese grass fully covered the ground, and pots of flowers were filled around the white wall fence.

The nanny had been taking care of the mini garden nicely, and now Drew was the one taking on this responsibility. It was still in good shape even though Drew couldn't do as much as her nanny did since she was occupied with her job. But she would never forget to water them before she went off to work every day and she would spend a few hours gardening on the weekend. Drew just realized this was a nice activity for stress relief after a long day at her work.

After Drew had shown Giselle around her house, she had prepared a set of fresh home wear for the brunette and took her to a guest room with an attached bathroom before going back to her own room to freshen up.

Drew tried to be quick and wanted to be ahead of Giselle because she wanted to serve supper and drink before the brunette was done. Gratefully, when Drew went to the dry kitchen, she knew Giselle was still in her shower, and she walked to the kitchen cabinets to take out the small plates and silverware and put them on the kitchen island and started to unpack the supper and serve it.

The time assumption seemed accurate. Giselle eventually appeared in the hallway to the dry kitchen when Drew was making the hot Milo. Drew couldn't help but let her eyes scan the fresh outlook of the brunette. Giselle had let her chestnut color hair tighten in a high bun, put on a baggy dark gray shirt, and a pair of black shorts on her petite body which revealed more of her fair skin and slim limbs.

Most of the time, the brunette would always wear a long sleeve dress or blouse with a matching skirt or long pants. The new look for the brunette was refreshing to view, and the faint outline of the upper body in the loose dark gray shirt was beckoning Drew's eyes like a magnet.

It was quite evident that the brunette was bra-free even though the shirt was decent in a dark color, but a pair of tiny nubs stood high and confidently protruded through the thin layer of fabric and drew her eyes. Drew tried to tear her gaze away and swallowed the rich volume of the fluid forming in her mouth.

"Aww! You did this for us!" The brunette's light brown eyes were twinkling and gazing at the food that was served on the island, and the faint swell of her torso beneath the shirt freely jiggled a little while she happily walked toward to claim a seat. Drew swiftly took a glass to fill the water from the tab and chugged a full glass of it to reduce the heat from her body.

Drew took a deep breath inaudibly as she sat on the stool and took her grilled chicken burger to eat. However, Drew seemed to intrigue the girl across from her instead of her burger even though they practically shared their lunch in the secret room every weekday.

Meanwhile, Drew appreciated a moment like this a lot, she enjoyed the sight of the brunette wearing her home wear and having supper at her house. Drew wanted more of that and wished they would have more chances to do this occasionally if only the brunette wouldn't mind.

However, what would be a respectable reason for the brunette to stay overnight at her house once again after this?

Would it be a better idea for her to discreetly cut off Giselle's new car battery for making this happen again?