Chapter Fifteen

Drew absently smiled whenever she thought about their code name for each other. A magical excitement would always grow in Drew's heart whenever she heard the sweet call from the brunette who claimed that they were now work wives since their last lunch date.

It didn't matter about the label in between them for Drew, she was getting thrilled to see the progress between them was getting closer and closer. Drew couldn't help but think the way Giselle treated her as a close friend was so much different from Amy's.

Did that mean she had a chance?

Maybe not! Stop it and wake up, Drew!

The blurry imagination of Giselle in Drew's mind like a dimmed candle immediately got blown out when Drew was shaking off her little fantasy aggressively. The silly girl was still smiling while looking at Giselle who was over giggling with Amy.

Giselle and Amy seemed engaged in their small talk with evidence by their laughing. Drew wouldn't care whatever they were discussing, but she had hooked on the brunette's lovely bright smile on her face.

The brunette had pinned her hair half up and half down revealing the light makeup applied on her pretty round shape face. Drew lingered her gazed at a pair of light brown eyes that looked smoldering today. Giselle had put nude color eyeshadow for her eyes which she rarely did aside from a simple eyeliner, brows, and mascara for her eye makeup.

Giselle was always great in the choice of her color to put on herself even though every color would be perfect for her fair skin. She was wearing a beige high neckline long sleeve blouse with a tiny opening on her sternum which provided a glimpse of her fair skin. Drew inaudibly gulped and seemed afraid anyone would hear that since the room was quiet and the two tiny girls were great at lowering their voices after they giggled.

Drew had memorized Giselle's skimpy black suit pants snug on her round hips, pant legs flared from her thigh to her ankles, and a pair of black heels without looking beneath the desk. Drew took the L shape envelope to fan herself when she felt her body was getting hot.

Meanwhile, Drew felt a pair of mesmerizing light brown eyes gazing toward her side, they were illuminated by the fluorescent light and were shiny and stunning.

Oh, wait a goddamn second!

Drew blinked her eyes and realized the brunette was looking at her with a faint smirk lingering on her cute lips. Giselle shot a wink at her senior before looking back at Amy. She grinned happily and seemed like they agreed on something they had discussed.

Amy gently patted Giselle's shoulder and bid goodbye to her while holding a file with her arm quickly leaving the room. She stopped by Drew's table and whispered with a wide grin, "See ya, Drew! I can't wait for this weekend! Our company trip should be so much fun!" Drew smiled at Amy in return as the tiny girl gave a small wave before heading out of the office.

Drew took a glance at Giselle who was now focusing on typing and seemed serious about her work. The taller girl exhaled softly and resumed her own work. Meanwhile, a soft beep from Drew's phone as the taller girl grabbed her phone and read a message.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of if you like to watch. It's always my pleasure to keep my work-wife motivated and happy."

A bubbly giggle escaped from her cute friend's pouty lips and she looked so goddamn adorable. But poor Drew swiftly faced down her desk to hide her burning bashful face with a soft groan in her throat.

Half a day of work had passed, thankfully not as tedious as Drew thought since she had been entertained by her sweet friend. Giselle was attentive to helping Drew with her work and she had to go back and forth multiple times to her senior's cubicle to ask for advice.