Chapter Nine

A drizzling Snow coated the street, and umbrellas shielded the people with trench coats in the busy city, close enough since it was the rainy season in the tropical country instead of snowing.

The city was bustling, and Christmas song was playing all around the malls, with a stall selling cookies, snacks, and decoration. Most of the people with families would take their children to have fun and shop for their celebrations.

It was a very special Friday for those who work since Christmas would fall on Sunday which means they would have an extra holiday on Monday. So, the staff in the office was practically goofing off in pre-celebration and ready for their holidays.

All the staff in the company would have their duties for their pre-celebration even though it might be too short for them for doing this since everybody was busy with their job.

Everyone had put their jobs aside, split into a few groups for the decoration, and set up the venue for the potluck party. Every corner of the office and the conference room was a party filled with the Christmas song, with some of the staff singing joyfully yet out of tune while they were setting up the place.

A lot of laughter and chatter had been shared and everyone was thrilled about their potluck party since all the food was home-cooked instead of take out from the fast food. However, the son of the CEO didn't make any home cook and he insisted to get a turkey for the party. But no complaints since everyone loved the food.

The setup of the conference room was eventually done and everyone was salivating at the full of food on the table. It was time for the party, except for Tom whose eyes were busy searching the sea of girls' bodies in the room. His expression seemed famished and in his mind, he looked forward to devouring them even as he flirted with the girls around him.

Amy had no time to catch up with the girls since that lunch get together last month. She missed her dear friends badly and decided to stick around with her favorite girls. Most of the time Amy and Giselle would drive the conversation, and Drew would listen and pipe in every once in a while.

The two younger girls would giggle a lot since they were sharing certain silly stories from their high school and certain things had involved Drew which caught her attention in the topic.

"No offense, all the girls were so upset after they found out Benson had a huge crush on you back in high school. Don't get me wrong, I mean we all are fans of Benson so we were kinda sad about that," Amy shook her head with a chuckle and gently put a hand on Drew's right shoulder and said, "Seriously, I never know Yun Min is you because I only know your name is Drew Shaw. So, last Friday when we hung out, all of us were dying to know who Yun Min is, and he showed the picture of you to us, I was shocked."

"Drew was given by my dad and he didn't put the name in my birth cert, but we had to use the name with our ID in school," Drew explained with a shrug. "Let's be frank. It was a bad joke," the taller girl shook her head and still couldn't believe what Amy had shared with her.

"Let's agree to disagree! You are pretty, I can tell you had a lot of admirers in high school," Giselle said close to squealing, and happily bumped Amy's shoulder asking for agreement.

Amy nodded her head and said sheepishly, "I have to agree with Giselle but my apologies for not taking so much attention to you back in high school since I had to pay more attention to Benson," she sighed softly, "Well, it was past. I was kind of silly looking at him like a little fan of the Oppa."

"I guess no more good-looking guy after Benson left," Giselle hummed a little and asked, "I wonder how he looks like."

"I can show a picture of him to you. Do you wanna see it?" Amy wiggled her eyebrows at Giselle.