Chapter Nineteen

"Hmm... Which of these do you think a man would be happy to get as a gift?" Giselle wondered out loud with a forefinger pressed to her pouty lips.

"Well, I don't think I can give you any better ideas about this," Drew looked at her adorable brunette apologetically with a light shrug and cluelessly scanned around the variety of similar graphic t-shirts at a men's shop once again. Drew eventually gave up and indicated the shirts with a chuckle, "I'm pretty sure you're better than me with this one."

"I dated a guy before, but it doesn't mean I know what a good gift is for a man," Giselle chuckled and gently slapped her senior's arm and said, "Besides, we are the guests for the birthday boy. So, it is different."

"Amy is all that matters for her birthday boy, and our gift for him is just a friendly blessing for him," Drew hummed and suggested, "So, The Body Shop is the only choice for us?"

"I like this plan. They should name it 'The Gift Shop' instead since most people would look for this place to get a gift if they were running out of ideas to get something," Giselle grinned and gently bumped her senior's arm.

Drew wrapped an arm around Giselle's shoulder to draw her closer and said, "But it still looks fancy and wins people's hearts."

"I agree! Probably Amy would be the person happy with this one instead of Zach!" Giselle piped in.

"And Zach would happily share the soaps with Amy," Drew said in a small voice. Giselle snorted with laughter and gently pinched Drew's face, "I never knew my senior was such a cheeky girl!"

"Says a girl who asked me to share more pornos, huh?" Drew smirked and Giselle's face effectively tinted. The brunette seemed bashful, and she quickly pinched her senior who was giggling at her.

"Are we going there, or not?" Giselle asked with pout on her lips as her voice was desperate to drop the topic.

Drew eventually stopped laughing and felt guilty about making her cute girl embarrassed. She looked at the brunette and suggested softly, "What about we get a pizza before we go to The Body Shop?"

Giselle's light brown eyes constantly lit up and she eagerly nodded her head in agreement while flashing the most generous toothy grin. It worked! Drew mentally celebrated herself and was happy she lit up her cute girl after her silly joke. Drew slipped her arm away from Giselle's shoulder and let the brunette link her arm and go to the restaurant they had planned. 

Right after a nice brunch, the girls were distracted by the limited sales from the outlets in the mall. They couldn't miss a great chance to tour around the shops to get affordable clothing they liked before getting a nice gift for Zach, since they already had the idea, and they could always do that anytime they wanted.

After the girls had spent two hours checking out the clothes, they only bought a piece or two of clothing for themselves, because they would prefer to keep the money for other plans they had made. They were finally ready to get a gift for Zach before leaving the mall.

The mall was getting crowded, the noises were deafening, and the girls were having difficulty listening to each other whenever they were talking. Especially the poor brunette, she was getting upset that she couldn't hear properly when her senior was talking since she was a soft-spoken person. Giselle felt bad and didn't want Drew to keep repeating the things she had shared.

Giselle was getting desperate to know everything Drew had shared, and she tried to lean in closer and listen. The more she leaned in closer, the more Drew's voice was getting quieter. Meanwhile, Drew wrapped an arm around Giselle's petite shoulder and pecked her tiny earlobe earning a cute squeak from the brunette.