Chapter Five

"What are your plans for the weekend?" the brunette asked with a sweet smile at her senior as they walked out of the building, the taller girl was following from behind since they had known their plan for meeting Amy on a lunch date.

Giselle had set her chestnut hair in a braid, her carnation pink short-sleeve dress deepened her pinkish fair skin, and the fabric perfectly clung to her slim curves. Especially when she bounced a little, making her cute butt slightly jiggle. That happened a lot since she seemed delighted at the idea of going out for lunch.

Drew darted her eyes at the brunette's face when she turned back to face her senior. It was no time to get embarrassed, but the taller girl silently hope that the brunette didn't find out that she was checking out her cute butt. Regardless, she brushed it off and replied with a small smile, "I will have a Korean series marathon with my mom."

"That's so nice. I will go to my aunt's house with my parents," Giselle grinned and she stopped on the pavement and waited for the traffic light to turn green before they could pass, and Drew joined next to her.

The number 60 displayed on the traffic light was a sign they had a minute for waiting and Drew looked at the cutie's pinkish small hands as she smiled to herself because she found out the brunette easily blushes whenever she gets embarrassed.  

"Drew?"

The dark-hair girl swiftly looked at the cutie next to her and hummed. The brunette's smile never disappoints Drew, she indicated the green light and stated, "We can go now."

Drew only nodded, feeling bashful that she had been caught as she quickly walked and the brunette beside her followed her lead. Drew would glance back whenever they were crossing the road as she tried to slow down since the brunette was picking up her pace.

The pair reached the front of the mall across from their working place, heading in to find the Maple restaurant. They didn't need time to search the place since it was right next to the entrance of the mall. 

They quickly saw their tiniest friend sitting in the middle of the restaurant to make sure they saw her. Amy was waving at them eagerly, with a wide grin like an elementary school girl happily waving at her favorite friends to join her table.

A jovial smile spread on Giselle's pretty face and happily waved at Amy in return while the taller girl behind her was smiling and a dimple dipped on her left cheek. It was a genuine smile from Drew since she was happy that she was getting better, and she was eventually able to treat Amy as a great friend like they used to be.  

Giselle slipped into the seat across from Amy, and Drew took the seat which was in the middle between them. It was a pretty enjoyable view to see the new girl on the left and her adorable best friend on her right. 

"So, how are you doing, cousie?" Amy asked while looking at the brunette across her.

"Yes, I'm doing great! Thanks, cousie," Giselle grinned in return, and Drew swiftly looked at the two cuties back and forth in confusion.

Amy looked at Drew as she chuckled, "Well, we shared the same surname. That count as we are related, right?" Meanwhile, the two cuties broke into laughter as Drew rolled her eyes with a chuckle after knowing the two were making fun of her.

After the trio placed their orders for the meals, the two girls in front of Drew seemed to get along and that made sense since their ages were only 2 years apart, and shared a few mutual friends.

"No way! You studied at St. Thomas High School too!" Amy beamed as she naturally placed her left hand on Drew's forearm and happily indicated to Drew with her right hand, "She is our senior!"