Chapter Twenty Seven

A little turbulence in flight got Giselle terrified for a bit, but not too bad for her since Drew was holding her securely. Even though Drew admitted she was afraid too, she felt safe that the brunette was with her. It was a long flight, but they stayed in each other's arms as much as possible.

Once they landed, the girls decided to get hot long black and a slice of pizza to settle down their nausea from the shaking flight. The girls spent a nice relaxing hour at the Melbourne airport before Drew got a new sim card for her to text her nanny and Amy that they landed in Australia safe and sound before going to the hotel Drew had booked.

The journey from the airport to the hotel had taken them about one hour to arrive even though it was just past midnight with clear traffic. Drew had booked the hotel that would be near the place where they would have an interview with their potential employers, Zach's uncle and his husband on the upcoming weekday after they spent a nice weekend. It was located in the little town of Mount Martha, just south of Melbourne.

Drew and Giselle let out a long sigh as their nerves were coming back down once they had checked in and got into the hotel room. It was a standard room with a queen size bed. Giselle was still holding her senior's waist with both of her arms clinging to her as a koala since they got into the lift. Drew started pulling her black suitcase with Giselle's duffle bag onto it and put them next to the love seat.

The taller girl just let her adorable brunette hold her and she walked them to the nightstand for her to put her phone and key card on it. Drew turned to cup Giselle's face and said softly, "Take a rest here, Maylee. I'll go to the bathroom."

"Stay with me?" Giselle grinned cutely at her senior as Drew chuckled before planting a soft kiss on Giselle's lips, "It will be just for a minute, since nature is calling."

Giselle pursed her lips and Drew pecked the pouty lips a few times until they became a grin. "I'll be right back, I promise!" Drew said as Giselle nodded her head and let Drew dash to the bathroom. After a beat, the streaming of the long overdue nature's call echo from the bathroom got Giselle to giggle and she plopped herself in the bed.

Meanwhile, a soft song played on Drew's phone as a sign of an incoming call. Giselle turned to look at the phone on the nightstand, and she was surprised her WhatsApp picture had been set as the home screen of the phone. The vibration of the phone got Giselle's attention, and she swiftly checked the phone and said, "Min, the call is from Delilah!"

"Answer it for me, please? I'll be right there!" Drew replied from the bathroom and was followed by the voice of the flush along with the water tap muffled from the bathroom. "Also, she would be happy to see you!"

"Okay!" Giselle quickly pressed the answer as the screen popped up the nanny's full face with a messy bun and a pair of glasses that hung on the lower bridge of her nose. The view definitely let her see a double chin and she was obviously just finished cooking dinner for her family by the evidence of her home wear, and apron.

"Giselle!" The nanny's eyes shot wide, and she couldn't stop laughing with tears of joy in her eyes. The brunette was overwhelmed to see Delilah after so long. She grinned and waved at the nanny and greeted, "Hi, Delilah. Long time no see. I hope you're doing well."

"I'm good, but now it's splendid to see you through this phone!" Delilah cried and she chuckled and was busy wiping off her tears, "It's just like one of those Korean drama series that I had faith in you!"

"Stop, Lilah!" Drew chuckled and she joined next to Giselle as she took the phone from the brunette and let her rest her hand. "From long story to short, she made it!" Drew chuckled as she looked at Giselle with a grin before looking back at the phone screen.