Chapter Twenty Three

"Bye, Lylah. I gotta go!" Drew waved at Delilah through the video call.

"Make sure you girls behave after Giselle sees the nice decorations there!" The nanny warned playfully with a giggle.

Drew chuckled and waved at her nanny once again before they ended the call. However, Delilah's texts constantly popped up before Drew could reply to Giselle's message that she would be late, and that she just saw a glimpse of it when she was having the video call with her nanny. But she had to reply to Delilah before she got nosy again.

'I am serious, Min Min. Behave!'

'It's our 2nd month anniversary, Lylah. What do you think?'

Drew laughed since she was just making fun of Delilah and she could imagine her nanny would gasp dramatically at her.

'Your uncle and I had 'nothing' happen until we got married!'

'Stop, Lylah. It's not what you think like that. It's just a nice celebration for us.'

'I know, Min. But you have to always remember that you need to earn approval from her parents that you are 'taking care' of Giselle.'

'I can do that for us, but anything might happen if Giselle can't behave.'

...

'I'm kidding. I just hope Giselle will like it. Bye, Lylah. Take care!'

Drew had to assure her nanny before she was getting late. Deep down, she couldn't promise that since she would just let the flow in between her and Giselle. Smiling while shaking her head, she swiftly replied to Giselle's message before she dropped her phone into her handbag. She knew she would be late 30 minutes to the office by assuming heavy traffic after 7.30 a.m.

Clocking in late wouldn't be a matter aside from a small pay deduction. Since the excitement was overridden for Drew at the moment, she didn't mind. The girls didn't get a chance for another sleepover again for a weekend after that night because Giselle had already made plans with her parents to take a short trip.

Drew wouldn't complain and she understood the love and respect that Giselle had for her parents because she used to have that with her adoptive parents too. But she would be lying if she said she never missed the time they tangled their bare legs, slipped their hands around each other, and felt the warm skin of one another beneath the cozy blanket.

A photo of a newly bought nightgown that looked tantalizing was sent by Giselle during her family trip tempted Drew to look forward to seeing the brunette wear it for her someday. This gave Drew an idea to plan a trip for the upcoming weekend which was perfect for their 2nd month celebration.

The place booked by Drew was a resort that was further away from their living place which would have more privacy for them to spend their time freely instead of being chastely or sisterly in public.

Patience wasn't really a virtue for Drew anymore. She was looking forward to the weekend and getting nervous about what she had planned for the nice decorations on the bed that she had requested from the crew of the resort. A room service dinner plan was definitely perfect for the girls to relax after their 3 hour drive, and Drew had reserved a romantic dinner date at a spectacular seaside restaurant for the next day.

Meanwhile, the heavy traffic on the road was driving Drew nuts, she would step hard on the pedal of the accelerator if she could, but she would rather drive safe before seeing her adorable brunette again. It was worth waiting so I can spend some great time with her. Drew had to remind herself about it as a mantra in her head.

However, something else had distracted Drew and she started giggling in the car alone. It was a flashback to the day Amy openly shared a story about her intimate time with her boyfriend making Giselle embarrassed with the heat that colored her face and neck.