Chapter Eighteen

The sun dawned over the spectacular beach through the sheer curtain of the glass sliding door that had tempted Giselle to go for a look.

There had been a wonderful reason for Giselle to stay in the cozy king-size bed instead of checking out the sunrise. Her only senior. The brunette looked at her favorite girl who was half laying atop her, had nestled her head at the crook of Giselle's neck and an arm had draped around her shoulder like a baby.

It was a splendid way to keep Giselle in the bed. She smiled contentedly and gingerly used a hand to caress the back of Drew's head. She'd tried to resist since it had taken so long to touch her, but she was careful since she didn't want to interrupt her senior's sweet dream. But Drew was just too lovely for her to not touch, and Giselle gave in and started stroking her senior's head.

Drew's raven hair was surprisingly smooth and silky to Giselle, and she was jealous her senior had nice hair and facial care. What would be the secret to keeping them so nice? Giselle used the back of her hand to feel her senior's soft face against her hand. Meanwhile, Drew stirred a little and her eyes fluttered open, and murmured in her throaty voice, "Good morning."

Drew's wake-up voice was raspier and nicer than Giselle had thought. The brunette liked it so much. She gently caressed the taller girl's face and greeted her in return, "Good morning." Giselle slightly shifted her head for her to have a better look at her senior and asked softly, "Are you feeling better?"

Drew used a hand to rub her eyes and said softly with a grin, "It's so much better after I'm sleeping with you, thank you." Drew moaned softly while rubbing her eyes, but she stopped abruptly. "I mean, I feel better after you took care of me and I had a nice sleep with you by my side," Drew quickly explained and sounded nervous.

Giselle tilted her head in curiosity and in a split second she got what Drew was trying to interpret. She started giggling and gently squeezed her senior's face and teased, "Oh, I thought this is what work wives are supposed to do for each other, right?"

Drew smiled shyly, nodded her head and buried her face, her chuckle tickled Giselle's skin because she laughed a bit.

"Anyway, it's beautiful outside," Giselle eventually said and looked at her senior in expectation.

Drew looked through the glass door and smiled in agreement, "It is. We could go for a walk before going for breakfast."

"That's my plan!" Giselle squealed and squeezed Drew tightly in her embrace and kissed her senior's cheek.

"Okay, let's get freshened up," Drew said softly with a broad grin.

Meanwhile, Drew was trying to shift her body but Giselle was still holding her senior tight and sighed, "I think I could get used to hugging you like that."

"I'll always be happy when you do that," Drew chuckled with her eyes closed, and sighed, "But, if we don't get ready, we might have to walk under the hot sun."

"Okay, we have to move then!" Giselle said excitedly and the pair quickly freshened up before they missed the cooler air for a nice walk.

The pair of happy girls spent the next half an hour running after each other around the beach instead of the romantic walk they had planned. They shared plenty of shrieks and giggled freely since the beach was as quiet as though it was their own private resort.

They had played a few childhood games, and now they were playing 'Police and Thief'. Giselle was playing her best thief role and had to run as far as away from her policewoman who was trying to catch her.  The brunette was surprisingly fast and the poor taller girl was trying to pick up her pace to reach her adorable thief.