SIX

(CHAPTER 6 - LADY OF THE LAKE)

🦢🗡

Enchanted Forest...

Mary Margaret was collecting firewood when suddenly, Aurora ambushed her from behind and held a dagger to Mary Margaret's throat.

"Don't move. Phillip's gone because of you," Aurora said.

Mary Margaret grabbed Aurora by her shoulder, throwing her over her head and pinned her to the ground, "You listen to me, princess! You think I don't know what it's like to be separated from the people that I love? What happened to Phillip was not...

Mary Margaret grabbed Aurora by her shoulder, throwing her over her head and pinned her to the ground, "You listen to me, princess! You think I don't know what it's like to be separated from the people that I love? What happened to Phillip was not our fault. So I suggest you find another way to channel your anger," Mary Margaret said.

Mulan rushed over and pulled Mary Margaret off of Aurora, "Don't talk to her like that!" Mulan said.

"She tried to kill me," Mary Margaret said.

"I will deal with her," Mulan said.

A shot was fired and they turned to see Emma pointing her gun in their direction as Elias walked up, "Emma, what are you doing?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Protecting you. Drop the weapon," Emma said.

"Do you have any idea what you've just done?" Mary Margaret asked.

A growl was heard in the distance and the twins turned, "Ogres?" Elias asked.

"Run!" Mary Margaret yelled.

The group took off running through the forest as the ogre trailed after them.

"Split up!" Mary Margaret said.

"Come on!" Mulan said as she and Aurora went off in another direction.

Elias and Emma followed Mary Margaret, "Over there," Mary Margaret said.

The ogre chased after them and Emma tripped over a branch, making Elias turn back to her, "Emma!" Elias said and rushed over to his sister as the ogre caught up to them.

Emma attempted to shoot at the ogre but it grabbed the gun and crushed it, dropping it beside the twins, "Seriously?" Emma said.

The ogre swiped its hand, hitting Elias, sending him flying through the forest as he yelled.

"Elias!" Emma shouted.

Mary Margaret turned back and whistled loudly, to divert the ogre's attention from the twins, "Back away from my kids!" Mary Margaret shouted as the ogre turned to her and Mary Margaret aimed and fired an arrow into its eye, which killed it instantly.

Emma watched as Mary Margaret pulled the arrow out of the Ogre's eye, "You have to shoot it in the eye," Mary Margaret said as Emma stood up.

"When was the last time you shot an arrow?" Emma asked.