FIFTEEN

(CHAPTER 15 - INTO THE DEEP)

🦢🗡

Enchanted Forest...

Captain Hook managed to make his way down the beanstalk as it rained. He jumped down to the ground where he found Cora waiting on him.

"My dear Captain, it seems you've been on quite an adventure. The compass, please," Cora said as she held out her hand.

"Yes, that...well," he turned to face her, "Matters grew complicated. It's eluded me for a moment. The details of the affair are a bit of a bore," Captain Hook said.

"Really? Stealing my protection spell and climbing the beanstalk without me might seem like a bore to you. But to me, it's a betrayal," Cora said.

"I was going to bring it to you. Our agreement remains. We are going to Storybrooke together. I'll get it back," Captain Hook said.

"I don't have time for your games. I've crossed through too many worlds to be brought short at the brink of success. Who was it who bested you?" Cora asked.

"The Swan boy, Elias. Be assured, it won't happen again," Captain Hook said.

Cora chuckled, "No, it won't. You chose him, and the consequences of that decision," Cora said.

"Oh, you gonna kill me now? Go ahead. Try," Captain Hook said.

"So brave. No, I'm not going to kill you. I have something far more satisfying in mind. I'm going to leave you here with your thirst for revenge unquenched. While I complete our journey without you," Cora said.

"There's no need to be rash. We can discuss this," Captain Hook said as he stepped closer to her, flashing a charming smile.

"Your pretty face buys you a lot, but not my time. It's too valuable," Cora said.

"I can do this. I can get it back. You need me," Captain Hook said.

Cora chuckled, "No, I don't. You've had your chance. Now, it's my turn to do this. The right way," Cora said.

Captain Hook lunged towards Cora, but she quickly disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke.

Cora reappeared in a hut with several drawers, filled with hearts. She approached a drawer and took out a box, opening it to see the heart. Taking the heart out of the box, she blew a breath on it, bringing the enchanted heart back to life, along with the hearts in the hut.

Cora then stepped out of the hut, facing the dead bodies that were strewn out across the field, "Rise," Cora said and the corpses began to move, standing to their feet and began to march into the forest.

----------<3----------

Elias, Emma, Mary Margaret, Aurora, and Mulan were still in the woods, discussing what Aurora had told them. Elias took out a picture of Henry and held it up, showing it to Aurora.

"The boy you saw in your dream, is that him?" Elias asked.

"Yes. That's Henry," Aurora said.

"That's impossible. It was a dream," he folded up the photo and slid it into his back pocket, "How could you have a dream of my son?" Elias asked.

"I have no idea," Aurora said.

"Maybe it wasn't a dream," Mary Margaret said.

"What?" The twins said.

"That room...I've been there," Mary Margaret said.

"When I told you about it, you didn't say anything," Aurora said.