SEVENTEEN

(CHAPTER 17 - QUEEN OF HEARTS)

🦢🗡

Flashback

A man dressed in a cloak walked up the stairs, leading to the tower of the Dark Palace. When he reached the top of the stairs, he encountered a Black Knight.

"Halt," The Black Knight said.

"Food for the prisoner," The man said, holding up a pail of food.

"It's not meal time. Who are you?! Identify yourself, slave!" The Black Knight said as another black knight appeared.

Suddenly, the cloaked man stabbed the black knight with his hook, then killed the other before removing their hood, revealing themself as Captain Hook, "Slave? I prefer Captain," Captain Hook said as he grabbed the keys off the knight.

Captain Hook walked to the cell of the tower and unlocked the door, where Belle had been locked inside and she instantly sat up on her bed, "Hi," he entered the cell, "You must be Belle," Captain Hook said.

"The Queen sent you, didn't she? She wants you to kill me," Belle said.

"I'm not here to kill you, love. I'm here to rescue you," Captain Hook said.

"Rescue me? Who are you?" Belle asked.

Captain Hook began to unchain her, "A friend. We haven't much time. Your father's life is in danger. He's being attacked by the very same monster who stole you away from your family in the first place," Captain Hook said.

Belle chuckled softly, "What, Rumplestiltskin?" She questioned.

"The Dark One...he must be stopped. You've spent more time with him than anyone. There are rumors of a magical weapon that has the power to kill him," Captain Hook said.

"No, no, no. Let...Let me talk to him. He's not a monster," Belle said.

"Belle, your father's life hangs in the balance. I need to know what that weapon is and where to find it," Captain Hook said.

"I don't know what you're talking about, and I have no idea how to...kill Rumplestiltskin," Belle said.

"You don't?" Captain Hook questioned.

"No, and nor would I," Belle said.

"Hmm, then I'm afraid I'm not here to rescue you," he suddenly slapped Belle, knocking her unconscious.